Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancies, Vacancies at Stanbic IBTC Bank. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Stanbic IBTC Bank Vacancies.
Standard Bank is a strong advocate in the technical revolution, in order to assist them to make sure of brilliant client service and cutting edge financial solutions. Their growing worldwide success reflects their devotion to the latest solutions, the best personnel, and a uniquely flexible and pulsating working culture. To assist them to propel their success into the future, they are searching for resourceful people to join their dedicated team at their offices. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Business Development Executive – SIIBL
Job ID: 44328
Location: Lagos/Ibadan – Oyo
Job Sector: Financial Services
- To grow and develop insurance income for SIIB and deliver profitable revenue streams from within and outside of the Stanbic IBTC Group.
- Expansion of the Stanbic IBTC Group business through identification of revenue opportunities and harnessing of these revenue streams.
Achieve Monthly Sales Target of Insurance Brokerage Commission:
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly Insurance brokerage commission target
- Achieve and surpass assigned monthly/yearly insurance policy target
- Achieve and surpass assigned new customer acquisition for both personal and business lines
- Identify, initiate and convert leads for SIIBL
- Grow SIIBL wallet share of customer’s insurance portfolio by harnessing and upselling insurance products.
- Provide advice to corporate clients on managing and transferring risk using insurance solutions
- Ensure penetration into Customers own insurance arrangements by harvesting the Banks client base in CIB, PBB and Wealth thereby reducing leakage of potential revenue.
- Operate within the NAICOM guidelines and framework so as to avoid sanctions or infractions to the Company.
- Make physical / telephone calls / e-mails to clients for customer interactions
- Organize and facilitate Interactive sessions
- Effectively communicate and follow through, with client requests to Technical Operations /support units
Customer Service Quality and Efficiency:
- Ensure sales, renewal, premium payment, policy issuing and claims processes for all insurance products and services are adhered to.
- Ensure accurate recording of both insurance direct sale and cross sell revenue and sales per product or service.
- Provide excellent service to existing policy holders and ensure clients are notified before insurance policies expires
- Ensure all policies and products are competitive and remain competitive by conducting ongoing market and competitive analysis
- Maintain close contact with all internal stakeholders within Wealth – Benefit Administration, Administration, Contribution & Collections, Investment Management, Information Technology, Client Services, Client Experience, SIIB, SIAML, SITL.
- Liaise with Regulator on product development
- Maintain continuous discussion with external counterparties specifically insurance companies where required
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a First Degree in General Social Science/Marketing
- A relevant Master’s Degree or professional qualifications will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience with exposure in business development, sales and relationship management, sale of insurance products in an insurance company
Insurance Technical Competencies:
- Understanding of the basic principles of insurance including good faith, insurable interest, indemnity, contribution, subrogation and proximate cause.
- Knowledge and understanding of the range of insurance products and services available in the market and how that can be used to meet clients needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the information gathering process, the factors that affect the accepting and underwriting of risks and how these are applied on a day-to-day basis.
Effective Business Communication:
- The ability to communicate information and ideas in a clear and concise manner appropriate for the audience in order to explain, persuade, convince and influence others to achieve the desired outcomes..
- The ability to communicate and deliver information verbally in a clear, concise and comprehensive manner to other people, using appropriate props and tools.
Application Closing Date
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here