WootLab is a worldwide network of technology gurus devoted to enhancing and improving Africa’s digital economy by investing in skilled and talented people who can attain their full potentials and also building Africa’s next generation of digital technology talents. We assist companies to develop high performing engineering teams who are inspired by their work and they have the required skills to succeed in a fast-moving technology environment. WootLab has its primary goal on resolving the global talent shortage while also expediting the development of the tech ecosystem in Africa.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- WootLab Job Vacancies
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Vacancies
- UN Women Job Vacancies
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Industry: Management Consulting
- Help to manage the overall relationship with key regional partners.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and close key deals that help the organization achieve its strategic initiatives.
- Represent the Organization at meetings with executives from other companies.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction.
- Build client engagement by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business deals/relationships.
- Conduct research to identify new markets and strategies to meet the targeted prospects.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients and present proposals for projects.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- 5 years’ experience in partnerships, product management, or product marketing in an internet or technology startup environment.
- Experience working in the Nigerian technology Ecosystem.
- Facility for identifying key strategic concerns quickly and driving internal stakeholders to a consensus.
- Credible experience working in large, global software organizations.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability.
- Deep knowledge of online business models and internet/consumer technology.
- Proven track record doing deals, including comfort with the legal aspects of negotiations.
- Experience successfully navigating a fast-paced, highly ambiguous start-up environment.
How to Apply for Business Development Manager at WootLab
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
November 23, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here