Business Development Manager at WTS Energy – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Business Development Manager in the ongoing WTS Energy job recruitment.
Business Development Manager at WTS Energy – About Position
WTS Energy offers staffing and manpower services for the international oil and gas and energy sectors. They provide engineers and consultants to their patrons’ projects and operations and carry out employment outsourcing services like workforce management in oil and gas regions all over the world. WTS Energy functions worldwide with offices in 14 nations and is operational in more than 50 nations.
- Develop new business opportunities for the company through the attraction of new clients within Africa
- To initiate and formalize the GPS business plan for Africa and manage the activities that achieve the company gross turnover and margin by selective tendering and management of business development budgets.
- To hire, supervise and lead staff to build and grow a sustainable and vibrant business operation.
- Prepare a Business plan for Africa incorporating specific marketing strategies
- Implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of company goals.
- Identify technical and commercial risks
- Minimizes risks through an appropriate strategy and action plan.
- Win business across the variety of GPS business for execution in Africa
- Provide regional intelligence for other operations
- Recommend Bid/ no-bid decisions in accordance with market circumstances and company guidelines and strategy
- Build relationships with current and potential clients and partners.
- Identify and minimize company commercial risk in proposals through liaison with the commercial groups.
- Close tracking of industry developments and prospects in Africa
- Arrange specific marketing events to build brand awareness in the region.
- Ensure that the company has adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (E.g hire people, purchase material & equipment, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 15+ years of experience in the oil and gas industry
- At least 3 – 4 years of experience in a similar role
- This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- Will be fully conversant with the competitive marketplace.
- Knowledge of government contracting, legal governance procedures, proposal development, and publications development and production is highly desirable
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to apply for Business Development Manager at WTS Energy
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.