Business Development Officer/Marketer at Beacongate Limited – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Business Development Officer/Marketer in the ongoing Beacongate Limited job recruitment.
Business Development Officer/Marketer at Beacongate Limited – About Position
Beacongate Limited is mainly set up to help renovate the dormant abilities and potentials of Entrepreneurs, Professionals, and Executives and enable them to realize their full potentials as well as develop leadership brands that would make them unique. This entails making use of approaches that progress to self-discovery, awareness of situations, empowering for positive actions and actualization of objectives and visions. They offer customized solutions to satisfy your personal and business requirements.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Business Development Officer / Marketer
Reports To: Business Owner
- Providing guidance to our marketing department by evaluating and developing marketing strategies, planning and coordinating marketing efforts, communicating the marketing plans to those involved and building awareness and positioning for the company’s brand.
- Work closely with other team members especially sales to develop a pricing strategy that will help the company maximize profits and market share.
- Organize company programs, trade fairs, runway shows and major events that would serve as outlets for the company’s brand.
- Developing and managing the company’s advertising campaigns.
- Consistently meet established performance targets and outreach.
- Identify new leads within the assigned market and introduction of in-stores location in other third-party stores.
- Reviews all advertising or campaign documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Executing effective social media, email and person-to-person marketing activities to ensure that set targets are met and surpassed
- Maximum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- A result-driven goal-getter with a mindset to learn
- Must be social media savvy.
- Must have a passion for Marketing and Sales
- Fashionable and up to date on fashion trends
- An innovative individual with an intelligent and proactive mind
- Must be within the age range of 23-28 years.
- Must have a field and office personality.
- Proficiency in English language, MS Office and marketing trends
- Articulate with exemplary written and verbal communication and negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a penchant for conducting research and reading.
- Ability to prioritize high-value tasks, time management, and project management skills
- Excellent people skills, ability to build rapport, business acumen and exemplary work ethic and integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must reside within the Lekki/Ajah axis
- Required Education: BSc or any relevant certification
- Preferred candidate location is the Lekki/Ajah/Ibeju axis
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Business Development Officer/Marketer at Beacongate Limited
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com stating the “job title” as the subject.
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.