Business Partner – HSE at APM Terminals – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Business Partner – HSE in the ongoing APM Terminals job recruitment.
Business Partner – HSE at APM Terminals – About Position
APM Terminals is the international terminal operating division of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals runs a Global Terminal Network of 76 functioning port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 nations all over the world.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Business Partner – HSE
Location: Nigeria, Lagos
Department: Health / Safety / Security / Environment / Quality
- Assist and support the Head of HSE with development, implementation, and maintenance of Health/ Safety/ Environment programs that are regulatory compliant.
- Provide an excellent cross-functional partnership service to plan, facilitate and enable the achievement of HSE goals and priorities.
- Provides HSE expertise and knowledge to facilitate business operations and assist in the development of Emergency plans, Safety policies, Standard Operating Procedures, and Risk Assessments.
- Influence colleagues and key stakeholders within the business unit to become effective Safety Leaders. Through role modeling what great looks like; regular engagement and attendance at stakeholder forums; and provide guidance in compliance with applicable company standards and International laws and regulations.
- Preserve energy efficiency by using natural resources effectively and efficiently, protecting the natural environment.
- BSc / MSc Health and Safety discipline, BSc in Environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, or equivalent.
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Graduate member of IOSH.
- 3 to 5 years + Experience in health and safety at a senior level with a proven track record in the delivery of business objectives.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of APM Terminals Operational Practices.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills and strong influencing skills.
- A demonstration of continued professional development within HSE.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license with driving experience (manual).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
How to apply for Business Partner – HSE at APM Terminals
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 4th March 2020