Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships 2019 is available for International Students. Information has been provided in this post on how to apply.
The Business School Netherlands is providing the International Action Learning Scholarships to international students eager to pursue a degree course at the Institution. Their English language MBA programme attracts managers and business leaders from various continents. This MBA for executives is the perfect educational training programme for the busy professional where relevance, excellence and flexibility are key criteria.
Through this training and last year our students have saved no less than 4 million euros within their organisations. The University’s MBA courses have been given a 9.2 on Springest.
Questions have been asked about the Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships. These questions are:
- How can I apply for Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships?
- When will Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Eligible Countries: International
Eligible Field Of Study: International Action Learning Scholarships
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships for International Students 2019
- holds (an equivalent of) a Bachelor’s degree or higher,
- is a manager or management trainee,
- possess a least of 2 years applicable and relevant post-graduate work experience,
- possess consent from his/her organisation to do research and implement practical assignments within their work environment,
- has internet and e-mail access and
- should the applicant’s mother tongue not be English he/she will require a TOEFL or IELTS language test. The least pass score for TOEFL is 550 (paper-based); 213 (computer) or 79/80 (internet based) and IELTS 6.
In addition to 1a: Mature and experienced applicants who do not hold such a degree, may also be considered. The recommendation here is a least of 7 years verifiable, appropriate and applicable postgraduate work experience.
In addition to 1b: Candidates who are not in an official management position but to whose professional improvement the learning programme will meaningfully contribute, may also be considered. This would apply to professionals who operate at the postgraduate level but are not necessarily (continuously) involved in the management of people or a department. (For instance; policy officers, accountants, consultants etc.).
How to Apply for Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships for International Students 2019
Candidates are to request an application form from Business School Netherlands through email.
The moment the candidate has signed and filled out the application form it will need to be sent back with the following backing documents:
- Copies of highest certified qualifications
- Recommendation letter
- English proficiency certificate
- Business Card
Visit The Official Website For More Information
Deadline for Business School Netherlands MBA Scholarships
- 11 February 2019 (CLOSED)
- 9 September 2019