Hobark International Recruitment is ongoing for Business & Technical Support Manager. Are you interested and want to work at Hobark International? Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent establishment of the Hobark group functioning in the oil and gas sector. The company was established in 1998, starting as a recruitment agency based in Port Harcourt. At present, they have offices in 4 countries with their head office located in Lagos, Nigeria. Hobark International Limited is hiring to fill the vacant position described below.
These are some of the questions that have been asked about the Hobark International Recruitment:
- Is Hobark International Recruitment on?
- When will Hobark International Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Hobark International Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Hobark International Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Hobark International Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Hobark International Recruitment?
- Is Hobark International Recruitment form out?
We have provided this guide to help answer these questions, and guide you through the recruitment process.
Current Job Opening at Hobark International Recruitment
- Business & Technical Support Manager
Job Position: Manager, Business & Technical Support
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Contract
Job Description for Business & Technical Support Manager at Hobark International Limited
- Head the review operational processes, strategies, standards and procedures documentation.
- Accountable for the managing of Drilling and Completion undertakings related to pre-qualification, bidding and pre-award stage of contractual, and commercial issues up to the security of Contract.
- Organize the development and execution of the drilling risk evaluation for field activities
- Accountable for the “on the job training”, development and delivery of capability management programs
- Involve Legal, SCM and Drilling team and lead the creation of fully scoped drilling and completions contracts and purchase orders that effectually deal with new problems or technology, allocate risk, provide legally enforceable responsibilities and define the work product and KPI that contractors shall provide in support of the drilling and accomplishments activity
- Carry out managerial duties at the project stage
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Job Requirements for Business & Technical Support Manager at Hobark International Limited
- Degree qualification in Engineering field.
- A minimum of fifteen years of industry experience with an Operating Company.
- Greatly experienced in contracts and project management, front-end well engineering design and staff competency improvement.
- Have technical competency with proactive experience and full comprehension of rig equipment functions, capabilities, and restrictions.
- International experience, if possible West Africa and/or Overseas.
- Good understanding of stakeholder engagement to support cost recovery inventiveness during JV meetings.
- Good administration and project management skills, making sure an efficient application of the company’s well delivery and commercial procedures.
- Contracts and Project Management, Engineering Manager, Engineering Degree, Front end Well Engineering Design.
- 25th May 2019
How To Apply for Business & Technical Support Manager
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here: