BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships is for Nigerian students aiming to study specific engineering programs in Norway. Here is how to apply
BW offshore Nigeria is pleased to broadcast its Postgraduate Scholarship Program for four (4) Nigerian candidates aiming to study specific engineering programs at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU). The aim of the program is to offer financial assistance to Nigerians aiming to further the education in courses that are applicable to the FPSO / Oil and Gas industry at the University.
Lots of enquiries have been made about the BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships. Some of these questions are listed below.
- How can I apply for BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships?
- When will BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships?
To give responses to all enquiries, the following information will provide complete details into the scholarship.
Eligibility for BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships For Nigerian Students in Norway
- Have acquired fulltime post-graduate admission into the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU).
- Be a national of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and presently live in Nigeria
- Have acquired a University degree in Engineering or Sciences from a Nigerian University with at least 3.5/5.0 CGPA
- Be less than 30 years of age by 31/12/2019
- Display sound intellectual ability and leadership potential
- Have a valid Nigerian international passport
- Not have beforehand studied at a Post Graduate program
- Not be a recipient of any other award or grant
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Also, Apply For The University of Science and Technology Beijing Chancellor Funding for Non-Chinese Students 2019
These courses are eligible for award of scholarships at the NTNU:
- MSc Marine Technology
- MSc in Petroleum Engineering
- MSc in Petroleum Geosciences
- MSc in Natural Gas Technology
How to Apply for BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships For Nigerian Students in Norway
Interested and suitably qualified applicants will be selected by the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) following an evaluation of the applicant’s academic credentials and strength of all individual applications.
All chosen applicants will be communicated with directly by BW Offshore, using only authorized BW Offshore email address (email@example.com) and invited to submit the following documents via email:
- Copy of NTNU Admission Letter
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- Copy of data page of international passport
- Passport Photograph (white backdrop; not more than three months old).
- Court Proclamation in a case of any disparity of name in any presented documents.
- Academic/Work Recommendation from applicants’ Head of Department or Supervisor / Line Manager.
- Short Essay of no more than one A4 (8.5″ x 11″) page. Font Arial; Font size 11). The essay should address the following:
- Why have you chosen Engineering as a career?
- Why do you feel you are deserving of receiving the BW Offshore Scholarship?
- Subsequent to the review of the applicant’s records and essay, seeded applicants will be invited for a short online interview with a BW Offshore panel before the final choice is made.
- The grant will cover tuition fees, lodging and one economy return flight ticket from Nigeria to Norway and support towards living expenses only.
Deadline for BW Offshore Fully Funded Scholarships
- Not Specified