Interested in Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships for MSc Students 2019/2020? If you are seeking for an opportunity to cover your study expenses during your education, then Master’s Excellence financial aid awards will be helpful for you. These awards are funded by Cardiff University.
Cardiff University is pleased to announce that the Master’s Excellence Scholarship Scheme for 2019/20 entry has been confirmed.
The University is devoted to investing up to a sum of £500,000 in this high-value competitive scholarship program to assist home and EU scholars who are intending to start an eligible master’s program in September 2019.
The awards are each worth at least £3,000 and will be awarded in the mode of a tuition fee reduction.
The funded education programs have a motive to support excellent UK and EU participants in joining a master’s degree program at the university.
There have been several questions asked about the Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships. Some of these questions include:
- How can I apply for Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships?
- When will Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships?
The information presented on this page will supply answers to these questions and also give more detailed information about the scholarship.
Eligibility for Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships for MSc Students 2019/2020
- Eligible Nations: Home (UK), EU and International students are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Applicants are independent to apply for a full-time or a part-time taught master’s degree program, MRes Biosciences, and MRes Stem Cell Neurobiology degree programs at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not apply for a distance learning program and also not hold any other grant from the university.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
How to Apply for Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships for MSc Students 2019/2020
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum vitae, academic transcripts, and a copy or scan of passport need to be attached.
- Admission Requirements: A selected candidate must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Should have excellent proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Each educational award worth a minimum of £3,000 and will be awarded in the form of a tuition fee discount.
Deadline for Cardiff University Excellence Scholarships for MSc Students 2019/2020
- July 3, 2019