Craving to get bigger education and need to acquire additional funding? Here is a chance for you. Cavendish University is happy to provide the Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships for the best Ugandan scholars.
These grants are available to the qualifying candidates, who want to undertake undergraduate diploma coursework starting up 1st June 2019.
Questions have been asked about the Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships. These questions are:
- How can I apply for Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships?
- When is the deadline for Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships?
- When will Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships start?
- What are the benefits of Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships?
- What are the requirements for Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships?
This post provides answers to these questions and gives a detailed guideline on how to apply.
Outstanding opportunities for students
Founded in 2008, Cavendish University Uganda delivers market place-relevant and accredited tutorial systems. It has a substantial college student populace hailing from over 15 various countries. It features undergraduate and postgraduate programmes in different fields.
Why at study Cavendish College Uganda? Researching at this university is impressive, university student-centric, participatory, lively and sensible. It provides high excellent, investigate-driven education and learning that transforms students into liable, educated, employable and entrepreneurial citizens.
Not qualified for this particular scholarship? See other scholarships here.
Table of Contents
Eligibility for Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships in Uganda
- Eligible International locations: Ugandan Citizen
- Acceptable System or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in the faculty of Enterprise and Management, Science and Know-how, Socio-Financial Sciences and Regulation.
- Admissible Conditions: The applicants need to have a prepare to attend lessons in individual, have at the very least 3 Principal Passes at A-degree, have attained an overall of at the very least 12 points at A-level at a person sitting, strong interest in creating management techniques, capability to pass a pre-entry penned English and fundamental Math check and means to pass an oral job interview.
How to Apply for Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships in Uganda
- Suitable candidates can apply for the bursary right after taking admission in an undergraduate diploma programme at the college. Right after currently being enrolled at the university, aspirants can full the essential system, including the English, Maths examination and oral job interview, and then Enrollment Officer will contact you with the Program Committee’s final decision no later than 19th August 2019.
- Supporting Files: Applicants will have to have to connect at least two letters of reference or advice just one of which should be from an instructor that taught the applicant and the next letter from any neighborhood leader.
- Admission Requirements: For becoming a section of this application, pupils need to have to satisfy the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Prerequisite: Candidates essential owning an excellent awareness of composed and spoken the English language.
Award benefits: This award will cover the 100% tuition and practical expenses of successful applicants for the period of the program.
Deadline for Cavendish University Excellence Scholarships
- August 10, 2019