CBM International Recruitment 2019 is for HR Consultant position in the company, read more on the eligibilities, requirements and how to apply for each position here.
CBM International is an international Christian advancement organization, dedicated to refining the quality of life of persons with infirmities in the deprived communities of the world. CBM functions in collaboration with local civil society groups, communities, government and in association with international groups in Africa and the rest of the world. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
The CBM International Recruitment 2019 is finally here. We have come across various questions concerning this recruitment. Some of these questions are:
- Is CBM International Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for CBM International Recruitment 2019?
- When will CBM International Recruitment 2019 start?
- What are the requirements for CBM International Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the CBM International Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for CBM International Recruitment 2019?
- Is CBM International Recruitment 2019 form out?
We are glad to offer answers to these questions concerning the recruitment exercise.
Current Job Opening at CBM International Recruitment 2019
- HR Consultant
Job Position: HR Consultant
Job Location: Abuja, Nigeria
- CBM wishes to engage the services of an HR consultant with prior experience in developing salary Grid & Structure for INGOs and review of the employee handbook to undertake the job as detailed in the scope of work below.
Specific Services Required
- Undertaking a detailed briefing with CBM Country Office Director to lead and guide the development of the salary grade process on behalf of CBM CO.
- Review and update of Employee handbook/policy and make recommendations for changes
- Make recommendations of HR policies in line with standard INGO practices and to ensure compliance with federal, state and local standards and regulations.
- Establish a framework to establish the level and salary range for all job descriptions
- Make recommendations for implementing the results of the evaluation, including the proposed best organizational structure to reflect the results.
- Production of Final report based on feedback from the evaluation carried out and data analysis. The consultant is encouraged to make recommendations on additional services that the survey could potentially offer to CBM CO.
- Individuals/ key personnel of HR firms must have a minimum of an M.Sc. in Human Resources and Management
- At least five years’ experience in human resource consulting, including the development of human resource strategies for international NGOs
- Experience in human resource management in the international human right sector
- Experience in undertaking salary grade reviews and developing salary structure
- Experience in strategic planning and organizational development
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent spoken and written English.
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for HR Consultant – CBM International Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified consultants are expected to submit a written statement of interest that clearly addresses each of the bullet points and relevant past consultancy roles similar to what is required to firstname.lastname@example.org