CBN Recruitment 2019/2020. Vacancies at CBN 2019/2020. This article will provide the latest information and guide applicants on how to apply for Central Bank of Nigeria job opportunities in Nigeria for both graduate and undergraduate. This article will also discuss the company’s description, requirements and qualifications. Suitably qualified candidates should comply with the guidelines provided in this article to have a successful application.
The Central Bank of Nigeria is a national bank that renders financial and banking services for the Nigerian Government and also the commercial banking system. It also implements the government’s monetary policy and it is responsible for issuing of currency.
The CBN was founded by the CBN Act of 1958 and it began operations on the 1st of July, 1959. The CBN Act of 2007 authorizes the Bank to have the overall control and administration of the monetary and financial sectors’ policies of the Federal Government.
Anticipating candidates have been asking many important questions about the CBN Recruitment 2019/2020. A few of these questions are:
- Is the CBN Recruitment 2019/2020 on?
- Where can I get the form for CBN Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Deadline for CBN Recruitment 2019/2020.
- How can I apply for CBN Recruitment 2019/2020?
- Updates on CBN Recruitment 2019/2020.
These questions will be answered in this article. Further details about the requirements and qualification for the CBN Recruitment 2019/2020 will also be shared in this article.
Job Vacancies at Central Bank Of Nigeria
- Professor/Associate Professor
- Senior Lecturer
- Consultant and Official – Financial Institutions
- Director, Centre of Excellence
CBN Recruitment Policy
Successful candidates are appointed strictly based on merit, via a fair and open selection exercise. The principles guiding the recruitment process are: fairness; credibility; equal employment opportunity; merit and optimization of career opportunities for existing staff.
- West African School Certificate or Senior Secondary School Certificate with Credits in minimum of 3 Subjects with English Language inclusive and 2 other Subjects, or
- National Examination Council/General Certificate of Education O’Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with English Language inclusive.
CBN Recruitment Core Disciplines
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
CBN Recruitment Skills & Abilities
- Innovation ability
- Achievement drive
- Initiative and optimism
- Interpersonal relations
- Service orientation, leveraging diversity
- Good communication skills
- Political awareness
- Team worker etc.
- Any applicant who presents a forged or altered document is to be disqualified.
- CBN job application process is FREE.
- Original birth certificates are preferred and advantageous to affidavit age declarations.
- Applicants should apply using only the approved recruitment portal.
- Indicate clearly the job position you are applying for.
- Applicants can only apply for one job position. Multiple applications will result to disqualification.
- CBN is not responsible for applications submitted on any other internet portal or address.
- Applicants with any body disability can also apply. CBN has the corporate social duty to make sure 5% of employment is offered to disabled applicants.
- CBN avoids political interference in employment.
- Not less than B.Sc Degree or HND awarded by a recognized institution of learning.
- Minimum of 2nd Class Lower Division from any field of study.
- Candidates should not be more than 30 years of age.
- Excellent communication skills.
Applicants who meet the above stated requirements will only be considered for application and Aptitude Test, and will be contacted.
How to Apply for CBN Recruitment
Qualified candidates should apply using this link http://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp