Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is an Italian humanitarian NGO established in Milan in 1965. COOPI targets to assist the world’s poorest to enhance their access to healthcare, food, and financial security, and to get over their special vulnerability to wars, civil unrests, and natural disasters. For 50 years of long-term backing and regular presence in the field, COOPI has been involved in breaking the cycle of poverty and replying to specific emergencies in a lot of sectors, like Food Security, Health, Humanitarian Aid, Water and Sanitation, Socio-Economical Services, Education and Training, Human Rights, Migrations and Sustainable Energy.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: CBT Field Officer
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Facilitate community mobilization, meetings, and training before the redemption and cash out activities;
- Sensitize the beneficiaries so that they are aware of project objectives, project modalities, entitlements, right to complain, complaint modalities and redemption/cash-out days.
- Represent COOPI in the field with community leaders, local authorities, other humanitarian actors.
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the Field Monitors by ensuring their presence in the field, keeping track of their attendance, submitting accurate information for their payment at field level.
- Build the capacity of the Field Monitors to ensure project quality, providing regular training/coaching.
- Coordinate the distribution of SCOPE cards to targeted beneficiaries.
- Coordinate and supervise the monitoring of monthly redemption and cash out activities: conduct market price monitoring, conduct vendors’ price monitoring, shop monitoring, ensure that beneficiaries receive their full entitlement and they are treated with dignity and not taken advantage of.
- Conduct monthly meetings with the vendors/agents to ensure that their activities are fully in compliance with WFP regulations, represent beneficiaries’ interests in such meetings.
- Timely report any irregularities to the CBT Manager and the Deputy Project Manager.
- Conduct regular visits to the communities where beneficiaries reside in order to collect feedback, follow up on their food security status.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity reports to the CBT Manager/Deputy Project Manager.
- Support and coordinate data collection for the outcome monitoring surveys.
- Treat beneficiaries with dignity and apply COOPI’s Code of Ethics and Conduct, the UN Convention for the Elimination of Discrimination Against Women (CEDAW) and the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child (UNCRC) in the field, including sensitizing Field Monitors and vendors/agents on such principles.
- Undertake Cash and Voucher interventions at the LGA level under the direction of the Food Security Coordinator
- Facilitate community mobilization, meetings and training during community led Cash activities;
- Work closely with community structures to follow up on the implementation of conditional and unconditional cash transfers planned activities
- Support in the implementation of capacity building training for the target beneficiaries at the LGA level.
- Implement a detailed work plan for the FSL team at LGA level activities.
- Support the M&E team in analysis of beneficiary data collection through the various tools that the department uses
- Participate in the registration and distribution of beneficiary ID cards and / vouchers,
- Support the preparation of documentation required for the implementation of field activities
- Contribute to the development of project community mobilization strategies for targeting and registration of beneficiaries
- Facilitate the good working relationship between government workers and target beneficiaries.
- Support the Supervisor to ensure that beneficiaries’ access to the provider guarantees protection and gender sensitivity in the field key activities
- Support the program team in facilitating the process of setting up a Complaint Response Mechanism at Ward/ LGA level and handling complaints/feedback.
- Degree / Diploma in Economics, Rural Development, Development Studies, Agriculture related studies, Social Sciences and Finance, or a related subject, with previous experience working in developmental projects.
Skills & Experience
- Be professional, motivated, flexible and culturally sensitive
- Experience in data collection, collation, analysis, and report writing
- Have excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills.
- Be excellent in communication skills and proficient in report writing
- Have IT troubleshooting capabilities.
- Be resident and familiar with the terrain in Northeast Nigeria.
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for national teams.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Proven ability to create management information systems for large amounts of data within a complex program.
- Knowledge and experience in using database specific software.
- Excellent communication, writing, and analytical skills.
- Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for national teams
- Knowledge of the local language (Hausa and Kanuri).
- Previous experience with a similar position.
Application Closing Date
27th December 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here