Ruhe Global Resources is an international education consultancy, language and examination tutorial center. We stand for the interest of many institutions in Australia, Canada, Cyprus, Turkey, Russia, France, Italy, China, India, Germany, Dubai, New Zealand, USA and United Kingdom. We also conduct national and international examinations, registration tutorial and preparation service.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Ruhe Global Resources (RGR) Job Vacancies
- United Parcel Service (UPS) Job Vacancy
- GUO Transport Company Limited Job Vacancy
- Tunde Adejumo & Co. Job Vacancies
- Fidson Healthcare Plc Job Vacancies
- KPMG Nigeria Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
Job Position: Center Marketing Manager
Center Marketing Manager at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrollment to any of RGRs services.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Conversion of current applicants via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Regular visits to cities outside of Abuja.
- Engage in admissions seminars held in schools, hotels and other venues.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organization of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria.
- Ensure Delivery of expert visa advice and counseling for all Nigerian RGR applicants applying for visas through the visa experts.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs strategy in Nigeria.
- Possible travel to cities outside of Abuja for recruitment events or training, including abroad.
- Make contact and follow up with new institutions in Nigeria to have a signed MOUs to send students to RGR.
- Marketing and promoting RGR institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on RGR partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Handling face-to-face enquiries from customers.
- Analyzing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service RGR is providing
- Producing written information for customers, often involving use of computer packages and software
- Writing reports analyzing the customer service that RGR provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for RGR
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Involvement in staff recruitment and appraisals
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Leading or supervising a team of customer service staff
- Ensure adequate staff levels to cover for absences and peaks in workload, often by using temping agencies
- Carry out staff appraisals, manage performance and discipline staff
- Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output
- Promote staff development and training
- Implement and promote equality and diversity policy
- Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations
- Develop and initiate business development and marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Experience with an international recruitment agency will be highly considered but not required.
- Applicants should have a graduate degree. Postgraduate degree will be an advantage.
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role.
- Candidates with industry related experience will be strongly considered with higher salary where commensurate.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Collaboration Skills
- Negotiation & Persuasion skills
- Project Management Skills
- Research & Strategy
- Computer Skills
- Business Intelligence
- Excellent leadership skill
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report – writing and statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience of visa counseling for visa applicants
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market.
- You will be on 3 months probation with a salary of 50,000NGN to 80,000NGN depending on your experience and the expertise you bring.
- After probation, your salary could be increased to between 80,000 to 150,000NGN considering candidate’s input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
How to Apply for Center Marketing Manager at Ruhe Global Resources (RGR)
Qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter addressed to ‘The Human Resources Manager, Ruhe Global Resources’ via: firstname.lastname@example.org
November 20, 2019
- Applicants should send their CV and Cover Letter as the body of the email and also as an attachment in this order:
- Cover Letter
- Applicant should be ready and available to resume as soon as possible.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here