CBN Recruitment 2019-2020 is just around the corner and many are anticipating. This article will discuss extensively its application process, qualification and requirements as well as important notices about the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment 2019-2020.
Complete Guide For Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment
Central Bank of Nigeria is a national bank that renders financial and banking services and operations for its Nigerian Government and the commercial banking system. It also executes the government’s monetary policy and it is responsible for the issuance of currency.
CBN is participating in reducing the unemployment rate in Nigeria and also tutoring and training young graduates into professionals by creating job opportunities for graduates.
Many questions have arisen about the CBN Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions are:
- Is the application form for the CBN Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- Has the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment 2019-2020 started?
- Where can I get the form for the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the CBN Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are needed for the CBN Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find up-to-date information on the CBN Recruitment 2019-2020?
These and some other questions have been asked by many about the CBN Recruitment 2019-2020. This article will satisfyingly answer these questions as well as provide further details about the application process and requirements.
Central Bank of Nigeria’s Mandate
The Central Bank of Nigeria came into existence by the CBN Act of 1958 and it resumed discharging its duties on July 1, 1959. The CBN Act of 2007 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria mandates the Bank with the complete control and management of the monetary and financial sector policies of the Federal Government.
- All appointments are made primarily based on merit, through an impartial and transparent selection process.
- The principles that guide the recruitment process are fairness; credibility; equal opportunities and optimization of career prospects for all staff.
Core Field of Study
All CBN’s employee must be certified in all, any or some of these core fields of study:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Possession of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a recognized institution of education.
- Not less than a Second Class Lower Division from any relevant field of study.
- Maximum of 30 years of age.
- Excellent Communication skills.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Central Bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment 2019-2020
To apply, visit: http://www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp
Only the applicant who satisfies the online recruitment process will be invited for the aptitude test.
- Use the job position applied for as the subject of the email.
- Apply for only one job position. Multiple applications will result in disqualification.
- Applicants will be responsible for applications submitted using any other Email address.
- Only candidates residing in Lagos will be shortlisted and contacted for an interview.
- The application is FREE!
- Giving false information in your application is outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment