CGC Nigeria Recruitment is ongoing for the position of an Environmental Engineer. This post provides information on the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for this role.
CGC Nigeria Limited a Chinese firm with its main office in Abuja is a division of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Chinese Company at the forefront of construction of Roads and Bridges, Mining, Agriculture, Irrigation, Water Supply, Real Estate, Drilling, Manufacturing, and Trade in Nigeria. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Frequently asked questions about CGC Nigeria Recruitment:
- Is CGC Nigeria Recruitment on?
- What is the deadline for CGC Nigeria Recruitment?
- How can I apply for CGC Nigeria Recruitment?
- When will CGC Nigeria Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for CGC Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the CGC Nigeria Recruitment form?
- Is CGC Nigeria Recruitment form out?
Answers have been provided to these answers in this post. Please read on.
Current Job Opening at CGC Nigeria Recruitment
- Environmental Engineer
Job Position – Environmental Engineer
Job Location: Ebonyi
- They are looking for a sound Environmental engineer to use his/her engineering, soil science, biology, and chemistry knowledge to develop technically sound solutions to environmental challenges.
- The ideal candidate will be involved in providing a system to reduce the negative impact on the environment, conducting research and technical audits on the environmental impact of projects, analyzing data and performing quality control checks.
- Evaluate the environmental impact of the project, hazards or commercial operation;
- Write up and present finding, costings, health and safety plans and recommendations on the containment, clean-up process, remediation, recycling and waste disposal on the project sites;
- Design and develop site-specific health and safety protocols and contingency plans for project works;
- Support in preparing, reviewing, and updating environmental investigation and recommendation reports;
- Serve as a technical adviser on environmental policies and standards to ensure regulatory applicability;
- Work closely with environmental scientists, hazardous waste technicians, planners, engineers, and other professionals, and experts in law and business to tackle environmental issues;
- Design, implement and monitor environmental improvement programs;
- Inform site workers, engineers and other interested parties of environmental issues;
- Assist in budget implementation, forecasts, and administration;
- Design systems, processes, and equipment for control, management, and remediation of water, air and soil quality;
- Provide administrative support for projects.
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- 4 years and above proven working experience as an Environmental engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or any related field
- Must have COREN.
- Must be familiar with current environmental regulations and guidance.
- Good at collecting and analyzing scientific data.
- Good report writing skills.
- Must be able to meet strict project deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must be technically inquisitive, with imaginative problem-solving skills.
- Hands-on experience with analytical, mechanical and compliance software (e.g. Autocad)
- Good project and personnel management skills
- Good knowledge of Advance MS Office.
- You will be expected to travel to the site regularly, which may require early starts or overnight stays.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Apply Here for Environmental Engineer
Qualified Candidates with suitable qualifications and work experience should click here to apply for Environmental Engineer.