PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment is ongoing for the role of a Chief Financial Officer. This post provides you with the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for this role.
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)’s client is an independent Nigerian Oil and Gas exploration and production firm. The firm seeks to make the most of the commercial and economic worth of oil and gas resources and support development in oil, gas, condensate and NGLs production. The Establishment is presently looking for an intelligent professional to join the team. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Frequently asked questions about PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment:
- When will PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment?
- Is PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment?
- Is PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment form out?
Please find the answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Job Opening at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment
- Chief Financial Officer
Job Position: Chief Financial Officer
Reference Number: 130-PEO01071
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: People & Change Nigeria
Job type: Permanent
Job Roles & Responsibilities
- As a senior executive the post holder will act as a business partner and be fully involved in planning, budgeting and company strategy (financial and business).
- The individual will provide strategic recommendations to the MD/CEO and members of the executive management team.
- In addition, the individual will lead, establish and maintain the company’s corporate governance compliance programme and all associated controls.
- He/She will ensure proper management and integrity of financial matters, plan cash flows and ensure proper funding of operations and capital investments.
- The individual will also be responsible for the provision of treasury services to meet near and long-term financial obligations
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- The post holder must be a Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA).
- An MBA is also highly desirable
- Experienced professional in commercial or finance discipline, with a minimum of 20 years of relevant experience (at least 10 years in an executive capacity) within the E&P industry
Job Additional Information
Skills and Competencies:
- Effective influencing and communication skills to break internal barriers and support effective relationships with NNPC, NPDC, the Company Partners as well as internal customers.
- Sound Financial management background in particular control frameworks and management information,
- Strategic Cost Leadership
- Strategic Relationship Management
- Financial and Commercial Acumen.
- 31st May 2019