A Microfinance Bank having an international affiliation and a subsidiary of a Financial Holding company is inviting suitably qualified and interested candidates to send in their application and fill the available vacant job positions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Reputable Microfinance Bank Job Vacancies
- Dangote Petroleum Refinery Job Vacancies
- Ensure Consulting Job Vacancies
- Jhpiego Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough ACTION/Nigeria Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- Asset & Resource Management Holding Company Job Vacancies
- Dayola Property & Development Company Job Vacancies
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Monitors and supervises bank wide operational processes. Achieves 100% TAT.
- Carry out research on new technologies and ensures 90 % uptime on current E channels portals.
- Implementation of Key Projects within stipulated time frame.
- Design,plan and implement business strategies.
- Re- engineer processes to improve service delivery.
- Supervises the IT department to achieve set objectives & goals.
- Ensure customer experience both internally and externally are in line with service standards.
- Establish policies and procedures that promote the bank’s culture and vision.
- Analyze and interpret data and metrics.
- Create reports for the management.
- Take the lead in expansion activities.
- Maintain relationships with partners and vendors.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline, preferably numerical.
- 15 years of relevant experience in related banking operations.
- FCIN/MCP& other relevant qualification and professional registration will be an added advantage.
- Proven analytical skills and problem solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills with an ability to effectively manage competing priorities.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 40 – 45 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent team player.
How to Apply for Chief Operating Officer (COO) at Reputable Microfinance Bank
Qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the subject of the email.
November 24, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here