Chief Operating Officer at Jumia Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Chief Operating Officer in the ongoing Jumia Nigeria job recruitment.
Chief Operating Officer at Jumia Nigeria – About Position
Jumia is Africa’s foremost internet group, with already more than 3,000 staff in over 20 African nations and great successes like Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Travel, Jumia House, Jumia Deals, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is driven by top talented leaders providing a great mix of domestic and international talents and is supported by MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Orange, Axa, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
They are searching for talented people with a passion for Africa to become a part of their team and embark on their exciting journey in the following positions described below.
- Customer & Vendor Experience improvements are the core of Jumia’s strategic objectives.
- Customer Experience: all elements impacting the satisfaction of a customer navigating or buying on Jumia online experience, delivery experience, product experience, customer service experience, and aftersales (returns/warranties) experience.
- Day to day team management: Customer experience, Vendor experience, Customer Service and IT infrastructure
- Leadership: Interacting with other central & local teams (logistics & warehousing, IT, commercial, vendor management, marketing) to explain the forecasted activities and get the required support as many of the Ops projects are transversal.
- Understanding the central improvement projects and ensuring their effective and efficient local execution.
- Gather detailed feedback from customers & vendors
- Update the central team with feedback synthesis and related necessary improvements
- Lead and implement necessary improvements at a local level.
- Developing Customer & Vendor Experience awareness across the country’s different services, through proper training and communication channels for centralized actions.
- Leading recruitment activities when necessary.
- Owner mentality and an entrepreneurial drive.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) tools.
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Good verbal and written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills required.
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- The ability to work to deadlines and targets can prioritize tasks under pressure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a recognized and accredited University.
- 8 years of work experience and at least 5-6 years’ work experience at a senior operations management level.
- Deep knowledge of customer/vendor experience best practices in e-commerce or retail industry.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Problem-solving and quick decision-making ability.
- Proven experience in target setting and ability to efficiently manage a multifunctional team.
- Ability to get hands-on with the team & results-oriented.
- Well organized and excellent communication skills.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Chief Operating Officer at Jumia Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 31st January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.