Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for the position of Relationship Manager within the organization. Check this post for requirements and how to apply for the role.
Citibank Nigeria Limited, the foremost international financial services firm, affords customers, corporations, governments, and institutions with a wide range of financial products and services. The Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 is for the position below.
Lots of enquiries have been made about the Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019. Some of these questions are listed below.
- What are the requirements for Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- When will Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 start?
- Is Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 on?
- How can I apply for Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form?
- Is Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019 form out?
- What is the deadline for Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019?
To give responses to all enquiries, the following information will provide complete details into the ongoing recruitment.
Current Job Opening at Citibank Nigeria Recruitment 2019
- Relationship Manager
Job Position: Relationship Manager
Ref No: 19022139
Job Location: Lagos
Job Category: Institutional Banking
Shift: Day Job
Employee Status: Regular
- Cultivate and execute constant (independent and joint) calling programs and interactions/discussions with allocated accounts and on prospective clients to create a constant flow of incremental business opportunities.
- To deliver client revenue growth in line with assigned goals.
- Communicate frequently with and leverage the regional and global GSG Relationship Management network of senior managers and RM’s and other global and regional partners both to win and retain business and also to effectively fulfill regional and global Relationship Management initiatives and directives.
- Credit process initiation, including proposal preparation, loan administration, and remedial action as required, working in partnership with the Parent Account Relationship Management Team, Regional Account Management Teams, Control Units, and relevant Citi network partners.
- Prepare quarterly credit call memo for all assigned relationships.
- Negotiation of loan/credit terms and conditions, pricing determination for various products, closing of transactions and follow up after sales.
- Understand the bank’s credit culture, adhere to credit policies and guidelines, and document and justify exceptions, where appropriate.
- Responsible jointly with Risk/analyst for initial, annual and interim credit review of all assigned relationships credit.
- Ensure the consistent, professional delivery of client management disciplines including KYC/AML, account plans, call reporting, lead generation, CRM Usage – pipeline management, oversight for implementation rollout, and relationship reviews.
- Strategizing with Product and Client Deliver partners on information learned from clients in order to help drive product enhancement, innovation, and client satisfaction
- Creating robust client account plans
- Ensuring effective communication across the regional and global RM team (e.g. call reports, CRM, emails)
- Managing the sales process from idea generation to mandate
- Putting together working groups and driving the deal process
- Driving client communications including RFP responses and pitch books
- Lead and Work closely with Citiservice in providing account management and customer service to key customers.
- Responsible for achieving revenue goals from assigned relationships in the most cost-effective manner.
- Provide ongoing market insights to clients, from Citi’s rich repertoire.
- Maintain asset quality to avoid delinquent or impaired asset portfolio
- A B.Sc / BA degree.
- A postgraduate degree and relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years post qualification experience
- Credit and financial analysis experience
- Customer management and negotiation skills
- Ability to recognize and exploit business opportunities
- Strong Analytical skills
- Must be pro-active, with attention to detail and timeliness in delivery of work output
- Information resourcefulness
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Vacancies In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here