Client Analyst – Client Coverage (Oil & Gas) at Stanbic IBTC Bank – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Client Analyst – Client Coverage (Oil & Gas) in the ongoing Stanbic IBTC Bank job recruitment.
Client Analyst – Client Coverage (Oil & Gas) at Stanbic IBTC Bank – About Position
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a foremost African banking consortium committed to developing markets worldwide. It has been a backbone of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now covers 16 nations across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a strong believer in technical creativity, to assist them to guarantee exceptional client service and cutting-edge financial solutions. Their growing global success reflects their dedication to the latest solutions, the best personnel, and a uniquely flexible and exciting working culture. To assist them to drive their success into the future, they are seeking resourceful individuals to join their dedicated team at their offices.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Client Analyst – Client Coverage (Oil & Gas)
Job ID: 43147
Job Sector: Banking
Client and Industry Research and Analysis:
- Up-to-date and on-going client and industry information, which can be used to identify opportunities and risks.
Client Relationship Management:
- Compile and analyze information regarding sales activity and business pipeline.
- Provide on-going assistance to Relationship Managers in the implementation of the agreements.
- Ensure that the client information is updated in all the relevant information systems, and when out-dated, liaise with clients to gather the updated information
- Updated client information that can be used for analysis and marketing purposes
- Compile and analyze reports on client profitability, product profitability and provide input to the budget planning and performance management process
- Ensure updated and accurate information that can be used for budget planning or performance analysis.
Support the Credit Process:
- Assist in conducting an efficient credit process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business or Business related field.
- A Postgraduate Business Degree will be considered an advantage.
- 5 to 7 years in the Banking, Financial Services or Business Consulting.
- Experience in conducting research and analytics, supported by strong computer proficiency skills.
Knowledge / Technical Skills / Expertise:
- The job holder should as a minimum have the following traits/abilities and personal characteristics good verbal communication
- Ability to express ideas, analysis, findings, formulate recommendations
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to handle, manage and resolve conflict within the unit and across the Debt Solutions Division
- Good numerical ability
- People management skills
- Team player
- Ability to retain optimism despite setbacks
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
How to apply for Client Analyst – Client Coverage (Oil & Gas) at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.