Client Officer at La Fayette MfB – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Client Officer in the ongoing La Fayette MfB job recruitment.
Client Officer at La Fayette MfB – About Position
As an international registered microfinance bank, La Fayette Microfinance Bank provides a broad range of financial services and payment methods for its customers, and also savings accounts, current accounts, and fixed deposit accounts.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Client Officer
Location: Sango-Ota, Ogun; Ibadan, Oyo
- The Client Officer is in charge of processing loans, overseeing the loan portfolio and growing the Advans La Fayette MFB loan clientele.
- He/she will also be responsible for developing the savings and deposits portfolio for the target groups.
- The client Officer will spend more than 60% of the time on the field by performing visits to clients in commercial areas.
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any business-related or commercial discipline (Preferably Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Banking and Finance, and Insurance)
- Good relationship and communication skills with strong team spirit
- Strong analytical skills
- Good computer skills
- A Real motivation to work and grow in a performance-based environment
- Taste for fieldwork
Additional Knowledge / Skills Required:
- Practical knowledge of micro/small/medium businesses
- Knowledge of microfinance bank sector is a must
- Good writing skills
- Knowledge of the major local languages.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Client Officer at La Fayette MfB
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should:
- 28th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.