Pivotage Consulting Recruitment is ongoing for the position of a Client Service/Account Manager within the organization. Please read through this post for the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the position.
Pivotage Consulting’s client, a prominent strategic empirical brand Marketing/Advertising Communications firm in Lagos, is looking to hire the position below to become a member of its team of energetic and highly resourceful individuals.
Here are some of the questions flying around in relation to Pivotage Consulting Recruitment.
- Is Pivotage Consulting Recruitment on?
- When will Pivotage Consulting Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Pivotage Consulting Recruitment?
- What are the requirements for Pivotage Consulting Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Pivotage Consulting Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Pivotage Consulting Recruitment?
- Is Pivotage Consulting Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read through for detailed information.
Current Job Opening at Pivotage Consulting Recruitment
- Client Service/Account Manager
Job Position: Client Service/Account Manager
Job ID: AAO/0725/MAC
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
Employment type: Full Type
Career: Mid-Level Expert
Industry: Experiential Brand Marketing/Advertising
Job Description for Client Service/ Account Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Offering regular updates to clients on the development of customer service projects and promotions that directly affect each client.
- Interfacing with clients to convert client and partner needs into evocative problem statements, engagements and palpable collaboration/prototyping results.
- Attracting clients with world-class client-facing services and proven ability to engage and drive commercial success.
- Cultivating open and effective networks of communication with clients.
- Organizing internal projects and deciding the best utilization of resources to increase customer fulfillment.
- Boosting revenue growth by inspiring clients to buy additional services.
- Becoming the dependable point of contact for each customer that is required to create a strong business rapport.
- Liaising with the clients’ internal communications team to make sure of product/brand reliability
- Making sure that the client’s needs, requests, and expectations are met in line with the agency’s promised obligations.
Job Requirements for Client Service/ Account Manager at Pivotage Consulting
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a similar discipline.
- Must have a postgraduate degree in a similar discipline will be an extra advantage.
- Must possess 3 – 5 years’ post-NYSC experience.
- Must be able to conduct research and have an insight into how to analyze data.
- Must have sturdy business intelligence and program management skills.
- Must possess a demonstrated record of functioning with clients to lead the delivery of digital products/services from idealization through to commercialization.
- Must be able to prove thought leadership in digital commerce, using data-driven insights and user experience to resolve problems in exceptional manners.
- Must possess decent communication (verbal or written) and presentation skills.
- Related experience in an Experiential Brand Marketing/Advertising agency will be an extra advantage
Job Openings In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Client Service/ Account Manager at Pivotage Consulting
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) only to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating “Client Service/Account Manager” as the subject of the email.
- 4th May 2019
Note: Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted.