Coca-Cola Company Recruitment for Business Developer, The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s biggest beverage corporation, invigorating consumers with over 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company, you can nurture your profession in a stimulating and vibrant environment. They are the largest manufacturer and distributor of non-alcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unravel your full capability with a future-focused establishment that is known and esteemed throughout the world. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
This post will help to provide answers to the questions that have surrounded the Coca-Cola Company Recruitment.
- Is Coca-Cola Company Recruitment on?
- When will Coca-Cola Company Recruitment start?
- What are the requirements for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Coca-Cola Company Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Coca-Cola Company Recruitment?
- Is Coca-Cola Company Recruitment form out?
Details on this recruitment are provided below.
Current Job Opening at Coca-Cola Company Recruitment
- Business Developer
Job Position: Business Developer
Job Location: Nigeria
- This role reports to the Commercial Manager. This role is to establish, maintains and mobilizes his team to build relationships with MDC/SSD Operators and their ceded customers with a bid to improve product availability, outlet activation and to increase sales, market share, and profit within his/her territory. Other duties include:
- Implementation of the Company’s selling process, customer and call planning, and related documentation.
- Use of work time wisely and productively.
- Achievement of commercial objectives for the territory including product availability and customer satisfaction.
- Achievement of market leadership in every outlet and in the territory through market place execution, understanding of the market and personal integrity.
- Development and maintenance of a strong relationship with customers and colleagues.
- Identification of opportunities for further growth in the territory.
Other Responsibilities include:
- May undertake additional responsibilities and or projects relevant to the role and ensure a solid personal development.
- Commits and complies with the Company’s policies, procedures, processes, and guidelines.
- University degree relevant to Commercial
- Personal Organization; time and task management.
- Company systems and procedures.
- Setting targets for outlets.
- Route/call planning.
- Financial administration per Company policies and procedures.
- Company’s selling processes.
- Presenting products/solutions effectively.
- Overcoming barriers to selling.
- Negotiating effectively.
- Understands what drives sales in an outlet.
- Understanding customer financial levers.
- Territory understanding.
- Communication skills to understand customer needs.
- Ability to describe product and solution features/benefits as they relate to customer needs
Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How To Apply for Business Developer
- 23rd June 2019