COE College Scholarships provides merit-based and need-based international financial assistance to outstanding and qualified candidates coming from any part of the world. Coe College places value on a diverse international population and provides financial help to qualified candidates in the form of renewable scholarship awards, grants and on-campus work-study. Their funds are limited and typically, candidates should expect to pay for a portion of their college costs (at least one half or greater).
The Coe College is a privately-owned liberal arts college situated in Cedar Rapids, in Iowa City, United States, and established in 1851. The college is historically linked with the Presbyterian Church. It is an associate of the Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities, the Associated Colleges of the Midwest and a lot of other associations.
The Coe provides over 40 off-campus study program and it is rated among the top 20% best colleges and universities in the United States. It offers an extraordinary undergraduate experience and affords its students access to more than 1,000 internships and job opportunities.
The Coe College teams partake as a member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association’s (NCAA) Division III. For men’s sports, there is football, baseball, basketball, golf, cross-country, swimming & diving, soccer, track & field, tennis, and wrestling, while women’s sports comprise golf, cross-country, basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, diving & swimming, track & field, and volleyball.
COE College Scholarships Information:
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): COE College;
- Host university: COE College;
- Host Nation: United States;
- Scholarship Level: award is obtainable to undergo an undergraduate study program at COE College;
- Scholarship Worth: Up to $30,000;
- Eligible Countries: International students
- Application deadline: February 1, 2021.
COE College Scholarships Worth:
The COE College Scholarships are incomplete scholarship awards; its worth can go up to 30,000 dollars. The scholarship awards are renewable and are for on-campus work-study.
To be given consideration for financial aid, candidates have to complete the application for admission process with an International Student Financial Statement. Further financial documents may be needed and could comprise:
- Bank statement on official bank letterhead stating adequate funds to provide the cost of attendance. The bank statement has to be be stamped or signed by an official from the bank.
- Sworn statement of support prepared by a sponsor and together with an official bank statement confirming the availability of funds for abroad educational support.
- Scholarship award letter from a sponsoring establishment stating dates, monetary amounts and conditions of sponsorship.
Need-based awards are granted based on a candidate’s financial need. Coe cannot promise to meet the need of any candidate. However, need-based awards have assisted many international candidates afford a Coe education. Awards sum differ on the basis of demonstrated need.
Eligibility for COE College Scholarships
To be qualified to apply for COE College Scholarships, the candidate has to:
- Not be a national nor a long-standing resident of the United States;
- plan to register in a full-time undergraduate program at Coe College;
- reside in on-campus residential accommodation;
- satisfy all the conditions for admission to Coe College;
- Have concluded their high school and have obtained the required qualification for admission into COE College;
- Candidate has to be able to display strong academic and leadership prospects;
- Applicants have to be available to take up the scholarship award for the 2021 academic session.
How to Apply for COE College Scholarships
Candidates for the COE College Scholarships will have to apply for the Coe College by filling out the common application and supplying the needed supporting documentation before the closing dates:
- Extended Fall Term Closing Date: April 1.
- Spring Term Closing Date: October 1?
Needed documents typically are:
- Certified or Original copies of high school academic transcripts translated into English.
- National Examination results.
- English language adeptness test score, of any of these test :
- Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT).
- American College Testing (ACT).
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
Not interested in this particular scholarship? See other USA scholarships here