Commercial Manager – Exams at British Council of Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Commercial Manager – Exams in the ongoing British Council of Nigeria job recruitment.
Commercial Manager – Exams at British Council of Nigeria – About Position
The British Council is the UK’s global establishment for cultural relations and educational openings. They establish friendly knowledge and comprehension between the people of the UK and other nations. They do this by ensuring a positive contribution to the UK and the nations they work with – transforming lives by creating chances, building connections and engendering trust.
- Develops Country BD & Sales Strategy cross product/segment
- Supports Director Exams in Exams business plan country actions to meet (monthly, quarterly, annual) agreed targets.
- Contributes to the development and delivery of customized, local business development initiatives
- Pull together the Commercial picture, shortlists opportunities and validate, monitor & report on pipeline plan and performance.
- Put in place right technical support and contract management for large scale tenders working with Regional Commercial Manager (when applicable)
- Monitor and make recommendations for pricing strategy. Monitor the economic environment and FX changes.
- Work with local finance team on analysis
- Develop and support venue strategy and management. Provide technical support to the Operations Planning team.
Market & Customer Intelligence:
- Pulls together and provides Customer and Market intelligence to identify opportunities and works to prioritize lead generation
- Assesses and develops footprint strategy (what/where/when/who) and handover to Head of Operations Keeps updated and has extensive knowledge of the market from both a supply and demand perspective.
- Analyses clients’ needs and tailors value propositions with expert support where needed.
- Advises and enables country commercial to pursue key commercial activities and removes obstacles. Highlights any issues of non-compliance
- Develops tangible income-generating plans and opportunity shortlist based on market intelligence and Marketing Insights / Analytics.
- Develops proposals and large scale tenders drawing from Regional Commercial Development Manager
- Put in place the Global Demand Planning framework in Country & embeds consistent, effective Demand Planning practices integrated with Operations and adjacent supporting functions;
- Oversees capacity fill and requirements to increase Deman.
Account & Stakeholder Management:
- Identifies and shares examples of process/procedural best practices with colleagues in the country/region to drive continuous improvement in key account management and stakeholders.
Analysis & Reporting:
- Undertakes Commercial and demand reporting to the Region
- Provides B2B / Sales forecast at the cluster level actively manages pipeline and drives demand in the year and for the following year.
Leadership & Management:
- Motivates and encourages team performance.
- Plans and prioritizes the country’s operational activities, and supports team development towards effective business development
- Shares intelligence and ideas with Country Exams lead and Regional colleagues Key Relationships:
- Exams Operational Teams, Business Development Managers Head of Business Development, Director Exams, Country Director and Senior Leadership Team
- Regional Commercial Manager Customer Services Finance Exams Regional Management Team
- Other Nigeria SBUs
- Country / Regional / Global Marketing
- Global Exams Product teams
- Status and Tax Project Team.
- Country and Regional (B2B/C/G) partners, agencies, receiving organizations (RO’s), regulators and key partners in BC tests.
- Degree in any subject or relevant qualification
Role Specific Knowledge & Experience:
Minimum / Essential:
- Commercial and financial planning experience and experience working in a relevant field Significant experience of conducting demand planning processes and pipeline management
- 2 years pricing / commercial experience in a managerial capacity
- 2 – 3 years Business Development experience in a managerial capacity
- Contract management and developing bids, costing and pricing for large scale opportunities
- Market research and horizon scanning of sector
- Working with regulatory bodies and building and maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Demonstrated analytical ability and commercial acumen
- Experience in exams setting (or services related field)
- Experience in contract negotiation.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
How to apply for Commercial Manager – Exams at British Council of Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 19th January 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.