Communication Reporting and Advocacy Officer at CARE International – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Communication Reporting and Advocacy Officer in the ongoing CARE International job recruitment.
Communication Reporting and Advocacy Officer at CARE International – About Position
CARE International is an international leader within a global movement committed to saving lives and putting an end to poverty. They function in more than 94 nations all over the world to provide more than 1000 poverty-fighting development and humanitarian aid projects.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
Job Title: Communication Reporting and Advocacy Officer
Location: Gashua, Yobe
Position Type: Regular
Supervisor: Assistant Project Manager Livelihood.
- Take lead in discussion and challenges or changes that ought to be made in the area of communication and advocacy and ensure effective remedial measures are taken.
- The Communication reporting and advocacy officer will lead the production and distribution of periodic success stories as well as producing advocacy briefs and leaflets.
- The Communication Officer will plan for and lead in advocacy campaigns: Advocacy campaigns will focus on integrated Nutrition and Livelihood activities.
- Compilation and submission of excellent monthly and quarterly communication reports to the reporting manager
- Lead the development of communication comprehensive Social and Behavior Change Communication (SBCC) strategy and action plan and take lead in implementing the same during the grant period with support from the SBCC officer.
- Will have an active role in supporting the program’s objectives and activities, including the development of advocacy work in line with the program objectives so as to reach the targeted beneficiaries.
- Support the proper utilization of CARE brands by the various programs.
- Improve project visibility for CARE in the northeast.
- Preferably Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, Communication, Journalism or Mass Communication.
- Demonstrated experience with writing project reports for large programs.
- Demonstrated experience in community advocacy, mobilization and working with large and diverse community groups.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of communication for development.
- A great sense of humor is highly desired.
- Excellent photographer.
- Good storyteller with attention to detail.
- Innovative and flexibility to work in various conditions.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
- Nigerian Red Cross Society (NRCS) Job Recruitment
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
How to apply for Communication Reporting and Advocacy Officer at CARE International
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their Applications and comprehensive CV as a single document stating clearly in the subject line of the email the position being applied for and the job location in capital letters (THE JOB TITLE AND LOCATION) to email@example.com
- 24th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.