Company Secretarial and Legal Advisory at Whyte Cleon – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Company Secretarial and Legal Advisory in the ongoing Whyte Cleon job recruitment.
Company Secretarial and Legal Advisory at Whyte Cleon – About Position
Whyte Cleon Limited’s client, a commercial and litigation practice law firm located in Lagos Nigeria, is looking to hire a legal professional for the following positions described below.
Job Title: Company Secretarial and Legal Advisory
- Sound legal drafting and review skills
- Core company secretarial skill which includes:
- Organizing and preparing agendas and papers for board meetings committee meetings, and annual general meetings;
- Taking minutes, drafting resolutions, filing of annual returns;
- Following up on actions from meetings;
- Providing competent legal advisory services as may be required;
- Monitoring changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and advising clients accordingly;
- Liaising with external regulators.
- Knowledgeable in regulatory compliance and tax practice.
- Experience in land regularisation within Lagos and the Federal Capital Territory
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and work strictly within set timelines.
- Liaise effectively with government agencies and parastatals.
- Good interpersonal and client management skills.
- Ability to function effectively under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good leadership and analytical skills.
- Ability to work effectively in teams.
- Associate II, Legal Practitioner.
- Minimum of four (4) years post-call experience.
- LLB. B.L, LLM/ICSA Certification is an advantage.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Whyte Cleon Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Openings
- Carlcare Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Paykobo Job Recruitment
- World Health Organization (WHO) Job Recruitment
- Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Recruitment
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment
- APM Terminals Job Recruitment
- May & Baker Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Job Recruitment
- Nigeria Maritime University Job Recruitment
- Cummins Nigeria Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
How to apply for Company Secretarial and Legal Advisory at Whyte Cleon
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.