Maersk Group Job Vacancies, Vacancies at Maersk Group. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Maersk Group Job Vacancies.
Maersk Group is a unified transport & logistics firm with a lot of brands and is a worldwide leader in container shipping and ports. Comprising a stand-alone Energy sector, the firm employs around 88,000 employees across operations in 130 nations. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Prepares and maintains organizational structures, including Job Analysis, Job Classification and Job grading.
- Reviews salary recommendations (merit, equity, promotion) and provides explanations in support of those recommendations. In addition, monitor organisation’s salary structure and benefits; administer Incentive Programmes, and balance cost control with the need to attract and retain staff.
- Researches and analyses competitor’s salary rates and benefits.
- Develops and implements competitive benefit packages and remuneration strategy, in alignment with market remuneration conditions and industry benchmarks; ensuring they are in line with legal requirements.
- Administers the various compensation programs in the Company, including base pay and total compensation.
- Manages classification of internal positions in accordance with the Mercer job evaluation process and company procedure.
- Participates in the development and implementation of Manuals, Policies and Procedures.
- Manages the administration of Welfare programmes, such as Pension, Medical schemes, NSITF and ensures budget compliance.
- Requires a university degree in Human Resources, Personnel Management, Social Sciences or in other disciplines such as Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Public Administration, and Business Administration.
- Requires at least four to six years of being responsible for compensation, welfare and benefits within an organization. At least two years of management / supervisory experience will be an added advantage.
- Must be proficient in the use of payroll system (SAP, Human Manager, IFS)
- Must have worked in a multinational organization for at least 3 years.
- Must have working knowledge of advanced excel and salary applications.
- Must be familiar with Best practices in the professional field of Human Resources.
- Requires ability to communicate in English, both verbally and written.
- Considerable drive and interest in performance management and improvement processes, for the optimization of company performance and employee development.
- Self-starting, taking initiatives to influence events to achieve goals.
- Well-organised, timely, and persistent.
- Effective teamwork – inside and outside own organisation and authority lines.
- Possess empathy, personal tact, cultural understanding, and strong Communication, Presentation and People skills.
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2019.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Company Limited Job Vacancies
- World Health Organisation (WHO) Job Vacancies
- Aquarian Consult Limited Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solution Internship & Experience Job Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Teaching & Non-teaching Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here