Compliance Officer at Ericsson Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Compliance Officer in the ongoing Ericsson Nigeria job recruitment.
Compliance Officer at Ericsson Nigeria – About Position
Ericsson is a foremost global provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. More than 1,000 networks in over 180 nations use Ericsson equipment, & over 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks.
They are hiring to fill the following position described below.
- Lead in developing a culture of compliance, setting an example for transparency and promoting an environment where speaking up in a professional manner is encouraged.
- Oversee a select group of legal entities within one or more Customer Units (CUs) that typically spans multiple countries and manage not only internal stakeholders (e.g., management, legal, ICS, sourcing and HR colleagues, compliance network) but also external stakeholders, such as customers and other third parties in relation to compliance demands.
- Provide regular updates to management teams, the compliance organization and others as needed regarding the implementation of the compliance program, including relevant Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in the area of responsibility.
- Maintain a sound understanding of the local business activities and applicable laws and regulations.
- Identify local compliance priorities; plan and prioritize activities based on risk on a prescribed cycle (e.g., development of annual compliance plan).
- Ensure the publication of compliance-related Group steering documents and localize in alignment with Group where needed.
- Alongside colleagues from the headquarters, perform compliance risk assessments, reviews, and monitoring.
- Supplement group training to ensure local requirements addressed; conduct compliance training and ensure appropriate monitoring of compliance training and awareness programs.
- Review commercial projects to identify and mitigate compliance risks presented.
- Ensure effective implementation of Third-Party Due Diligence (TPDD) process and train functions involved in the process as well as third parties completing the process as needed.
- Act as the single point of contact for compliance TPDD process.
- Maintain documentation of compliant, timely and practical advice.
- Assist with the assessment and management of material actual or potential conflicts of interest.
- Ensure the effective implementation of the policies and directives relating to reporting of violations and concerns.
- Utilize the case management system and lead and/or support investigations.
- Manage reporting to relevant stakeholders where applicable compliance-related reports of misconduct, investigations, and remediation efforts.
- Work with the local head(s) of legal and other stakeholders to ensure that interactions with local authorities and regulators are coordinated and implement processes to identify and manage regulatory requests and deadlines.
- Assist with or conduct compliance-related merger and acquisition due diligence and execute integration activities in your countries as needed.
- Draft compliance-related reports as required by the Compliance Officer and the MA Head Compliance.
- High level of integrity with character consistent with Ericsson values of respect, professionalism, and perseverance; must be empathetic and willing to listen
- Master of Law, Business, Accounting or other university degrees suitable for compliance
- Fluent in English and second language desirable.
- Working experience 8 years in compliance, legal or other relevant fields (finance, audit)
- Working experience in the compliance area, at least 5 years of anti-bribery and corruption compliance or addressing compliance topics
- Experience in antitrust, competition, data privacy, AML or trade compliance is a plus
- Good business knowledge/understanding.
- Good networking ability and social skills including the ability to handle internal and external contacts, including Government authorities and regulators
- International experience and cultural awareness
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Independent, goal-oriented and systematic way of working
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Alan & Grant Job Vacancies
- Deputy High Commission of Canada Job Recruitment
- Siemens Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Recruitment
- Swift Networks Job Recruitment
- KPMG Nigeria Vacancies
- Deloitte Nigeria Vacancies
- Leadway Assurance Job Recruitment
- WTS Energy Job Openings
- Fan Milk Plc Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- MasterCard Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Bolt Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Openings
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
How to apply for Compliance Officer at Ericsson Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.