Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies, Vacancies at Dragnet Solutions Limited. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies.
Dragnet Solutions Limited’s client, a Transnational FMCG establishment is hiring suitably qualified individuals to fill the following positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: Continuous Improvement & Capability Development Manager
- The Continuous Improvement & Capability Development Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of supply chain strategies related to Manufacturing Excellence and Capability advancement, he manages improvement opportunities in the manufacturing process and ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place directly translating to improved performance, increased efficiencies and productivity.
- Capability Developments and Continuous Improvements efforts in the Manufacturing Units.
- Having a keen eye on Manufacturing Business Losses and Wastes, on budgets and budgetary changes, also ensure effective budgetary control so as to deliver on corporate objectives.
- Initiate and implement policies that will promote better operations of the factory for high efficiency, effectiveness and profitability.
- Provide thought leadership in the development and delivery of significant developmental plans for the manufacturing staff capability growth
- Drive the Implementation of Capability and Lean process management strategies as deployed from the HQ. He/She will drive the dissemination, execution, performance tracking and Sustenance within UFL through the Operations Managers & their leadership
- Support Good Manufacturing Practices and HACCP plan for the operations.
- Lead local initiatives on Successful Practices sharing, Quick win, Capability Development, and Continuous Improvement including benchmarking and search for plant opportunities
- Liaison with HR function for the development of Technical and Soft Skill Management Capabilities to enable Lean manufacturing, Technical expertise and strengthen Managerial Competencies
- Ensures the integrity and sustainability of development plans and processes through conducting audits and process checks and initiating corrective actions where required.
- Identify and Implement knowledge of key technologies or operational changes that optimize production and lead to improved productivity, cost reductions as well as enhance competitive advantages.
- Provide insight into manufacturing capability development progress through analytics and drive performance gap closures as metrics may show.
- Keep abreast of the latest Improvement opportunities and policies relevant to operations.
- Champions Manufacturing Employee Engagement and support all Quality, Safety, Health & Environment initiatives, laws and guidelines.
- Minimum Qualification of B.Sc. or HND (Food Science & Technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Engineering etc.)
- 5 years of managerial experience in the Beverage Manufacturing sector or other FMCGs.
- Excellent Business Process Design knowledge
- Good Financial Management and Corporate Finance knowledge.
- Basic knowledge of Engineering Practices
- Good knowledge of global and industry HSE practices
- Good at information management.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Innovative and creative with good externally orientation
- Sound business knowledge and self-confidence
- Integrity and be good at customer management.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online