Promasidor Nigeria Vacancies, Vacancies at Promasidor Nigeria. The organization is recruiting and there are available job openings at Promasidor Nigeria Vacancies.
Promasidor is an African establishment proud of their heritage and totally devoted to the African continent. They produce, market and sell exclusive brands that offer practicality and excitement to millions of customers across Africa. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Coordinator – Non Current Asset & Current Asset
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Reporting To: Manager – Financial Accounts
- Assist in ensuring completeness of all financial and accounting records
- Provision of high level reconciliation of The Milk Company (TMC) for the holding company
- Reconciliation of the inter-company’s accounts
- Assist in interpretation of the company’s accounting policies and reflect them in Company’s Financial Statements.
- Ensure accurate and proper recording of all accounting transactions especially direct postings into Hansa by other Departments.
- Ensure accounting records and documents are well preserved and well Protected—Archiving
- Assist to formulate, interpret and implement credit control policies for the company
- Supervise reconciliation of all Customers accounts
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports
- Coordinate all relevant schedules for the End of Year Statutory Audit.
- Regularly review of the accounts with a view to fishing out mis-postings and Posting errors due to coding errors.
- Assist in ensuring the integrity of Financial reporting through prompt reconciliation of Differences and discrepancies.
- Assist Manager, Financial Account to ensure quality financial statements through departmental meetings.
- Identify the training needs of subordinates and recommending it to the Manager, Financial Accounts.
- Executes any allocated food safety jobs by the head of the department
- Carries out any other assigned jobs by the supervisor.
- HND/B.Sc or it’s Equivalent in Management Sciences,
- Professional Qualification: Part Qualification ICAN Final
- Good knowledge of Nigerian Tax Laws and Cases
- Sound Knowledge of the Nigerian Accounting Standard.
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a structured organization.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- Good Communication skill
- Interpersonal Relationship
- Team Building Spirit
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to impact knowledge on subordinates.
Skills & Personal Attributes:
- Initiative and drive
- Team Spirit Building
- Effective Supervision of subordinates
- Effective Delegation of duties.
Application Closing Date
1st November 2019.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Vacancies
- Lidya Global Job Vacancies
- United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) Job Vacancies
- Exzie Business Solutions Job Vacancies
- British High Commission Job Vacancies
- Atlantic Hall School Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- WINCO Foam Industries Limited Vacancies
- GM George – Taylor & Co Vacancies
- Nioda Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifemate Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- HOR Logistics Job Vacancies
- BSS Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
- Chams PLC Job Vacancies
- Spanish Villa Hotel Job Vacancies
- Finchglow Travels Job Vacancies
- OTP Internet Technology Job Vacancies
- Pacific School Comprehensive College Job Vacancies
- PG Consulting Limited Vacancies
- Alfred & Victoria Associates Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Medecins Sans Frontieres Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Job Vacancies
- AT&A Group Limited Job Vacancies
- Access Solutions Limited Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Vacancies
- Dragnet Solutions Limited Vacancies
- Get99 Nigeria Job Recruitment
- PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Job Vacancies
- Baker Hughes Vacancies
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Vacancies
- Microsoft Nigeria Vacancies
- Opay Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Onstream Group Job Vacancies
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- When the page open Click “Coordinator – Non-Current Asset & Current Asset” and apply
- Carefully check the description of this job BEFORE applying for it. Our selection procedure guarantees that we do not hire anyone who does not fulfill our qualification requirements.
- So, take some time and examine carefully the job description below. Do not put in for the job if you know your actual profile does not match up to our needs. We frequently advertise new job openings, if this is not a job for you, you could check back at a later date to see if there are more suitable jobs open.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here