Cornerstone Insurance job recruitment has begun for interested applicants that want to be a part of the company.
Cornerstone Insurance has announced available job openings which are for graduates that want to work with them.
This article highlights detailed and exceptional methods that will aid your job application and also help you secure a job in the ongoing recruitment process.
The available job vacancies at Cornerstone Insurance are for the general public that have the required qualifications and also, meet up with Cornerstone Insurance job requirements for the position they’re applying for.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for Cornerstone Insurance Job recruitment, and also note that Cornerstone Insurance application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about Cornerstone Insurance Recruitment:
- When will Cornerstone Insurance Recruitment start?
- Is Job Application Form for Cornerstone Insurance Out?
- Cornerstone Insurance available Job Openings?
- Latest Job Vacancies at Cornerstone Insurance.
- Any Latest Cornerstone Insurance Job Vacancies Near Me?
- How Can I Apply for Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment?
- Latest Updates on Cornerstone Insurance Job Vacancies.
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment closing date?
Cornerstone Insurance Recruitment – About Company
Cornerstone Insurance Plc is the premier insurance firm in Nigeria to offer customers an online channel for insurance transactions. No wonder Cornerstone Insurance PLC was declared the ‘Best use of IT in Insurance Service 2013’ by the Financial Technology Magazine and also Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry Awards for ‘Best Online Insurance Company of the Year 2015 to name a few.
They are hiring to fill the following vacant positions described below.
Latest Vacancies at Cornerstone Insurance
- Financial Planner
- Sales/Marketing Executive
Cornerstone Insurance General Job Requirements
- Applicants must ensure to fill the application form given on the portal.
- Applicants must be educated and should meet the requirements stated for each job position (HND or Higher degree).
- Must have the required experience for the role applying to.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines in multiple tasking environments
- Excellent organization, planning, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated strength in relationship management
- Must have a good command of English (Spoken and Written).
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
- Food Concepts Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Recruitment
- Save the Children Nigeria Job Recruitment
- AXA Mansard Job Recruitment
- Independent Corrupt Practices Commission (ICPC) Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
How to Apply for Cornerstone Insurance Recruitment
|Job Position||Location||Deadline||Recruitment Portal|
|Financial Planner||Rivers||6th March 2020||Apply Now|
|Sales/Marketing Executive||Rivers||6th March 2020||Apply Now|
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.