Corporate Affairs Manager at Jumia Nigeria – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Corporate Affairs Manager in the ongoing Jumia Nigeria job recruitment.
Corporate Affairs Manager at Jumia Nigeria – About Position
Jumia is Africa’s foremost internet group, with already more than 3,000 staff in over 20 African nations and great successes like Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Travel, Jumia House, Jumia Deals, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is driven by top talented leaders providing a great mix of domestic and international talents and is supported by MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Orange, Axa, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
They are searching for talented people with a passion for Africa to become a part of their team and embark on their exciting journey in the following positions described below.
- Highlight high-level issues relating to Corporate Affairs are addressed in the right sequence and timely.
- Develop a strategy for public-private partnerships and ensure compliance with regulatory bodies. Driving CSR engagements with members of the public and assessing potential implications to the group’s brand.
- Assists in localizing regional Corporate Affairs priorities in line with developing local strategies as required.
- Establish and implement short and long-term goals, objectives, policies and operating procedures for the government relations support function;
- Monitor and evaluates policy programs impacting the Jumia Operations in the industry of operation.
- Work with key stakeholders on consultative efforts to drive reforms that impact the operating environment.
- Develops and maintains up to date stakeholder maps used to implement pre-determined Corporate Affairs & Communication strategies.
- Represents Jumia Group in public engagements ensuring the group’s views and positions are well represented.
- Translating strategic business objectives into consumer-centric engagement tactics
- Communication: working directly, frequently, with numerous teams to execute these tactics successfully against business goals
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Collaborative and problem-solving ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness
- A high degree of tact and confidentiality
- Strong reporting, analytical and negotiating skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in the field of Media & Communication, Political Science, Law or Business Administration.
- MBA or relevant postgraduate qualification will be added advantage
- Minimum 5 years of managerial experience.
- Excellent knowledge of current affairs
- Advanced Proficiency in MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) is required.
- High level of adaptability to diverse and fast-changing environments.
- Experience of working in an environment of cultural diversity
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Jumia Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment
- Ibom Air Job Recruitment
- Bedmate Furniture Nigeria Job Recruitment
- DHL Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Recruitment
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Johnson White UNLTD Job Vacancies
- Workforce Group Vacancies
- Almond Group Job Vacancies
- XML Consult Job Vacancies
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Olymp Trade Job Vacancies
- Canon Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Vivo Mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Vacancies
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) Job Vacancies
- Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Corporate Affairs Manager at Jumia Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.