Credpal Recruitment for Customer Care Representative is ongoing. Read this post for details on the job requirements and how to apply for the position.
Credpal is a pioneering solution that strives to tackle the ever multifarious credit approval procedure that has discouraged millions from attaining specific goals over the years. They are certain that quality of life can be considerably enhanced if individuals can easily make acquisitions and pay overtime at their suitability with moderated or no financial pressure, while also increasing their buying capabilities. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Some questions have been frequently asked concerning the Credpal Recruitment. These questions are:
- Is Credpal Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Credpal Recruitment?
- How can I apply for Credpal Recruitment?
- When will Credpal Recruitment start?
- Where can I obtain the Credpal Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Credpal Recruitment?
- Is Credpal Recruitment form out?
In order to avoid our readers falling into the hands of scammers, we have decided to address these questions in this post.
Current Job Opening at Credpal Recruitment
- Customer Care Representative
Job Position: Customer Care Representative
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Recognize and evaluate customers’ needs to attain satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Deliver accurate, valid and comprehensive information by making use of the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Manage customer grievances, offer suitable solutions and alternatives within the time restrictions; follow up to confirm resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Must be an OND Degree holder
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer inclination and capacity to adapt/reply to different types of individuals
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Customer Care Representative
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.