Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020 is on-going, candidates can now send in their applications for jobs at Cross Country. This article will provide sufficient and reliable information about the available vacancies at Cross Country.
Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020 Complete Guide
Cross Country Limited was established on May 2, 2001, to continue the business of owners and carriers of merchandises and commuters both in public transportations and in private vehicles. The firm started operations of inter-city and intra-city transportations in December 2002 with a fleet of 132 vehicles.
Cross Country is a transportation establishment that is situated in Yaba, Lagos. The company serves over 26 destinations in Nigeria and some nearby African nations. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
There have been several questions asked about the Cross Country vacancies 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Is Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020 on?
- When will Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020 start?
- What are the requirements for Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I obtain the Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020 form?
- What is the deadline for Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Is Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020 form out?
These questions will be duly answered in this article.
Table of Contents
Current Job Opening at Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020
- Management Trainee
Job Title: Management Trainee
Locations: Aba, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Uyo; Ikom, Ogoja, Kaduna, Owerri
- They are looking for bright and dedicated individuals capable of successfully securing a branch management role within two months. The ideal individual is an achievement-oriented and organized self-starter and who prospers in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a branch/station manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Operations, courier; customer service, maintenance, etc.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for high performance
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- BSc/ HND in Business Administration: Marketing; Transportation Management; or any other Social Sciences/Humanities. 2:2 from a recognized tertiary institution
- Ability to interact effectively with customers. Proficiency in Word, Excel;
- Experience: 1 – 2 years Customer Service Experience In Transportation / Logistic related field. Must have a passion to learn about passenger transport.
- Must possess fluency in English and in a second, local language i.e Igbo, Calabar, Ibibio Hausa, Yoruba depending on the location.
N30, 000 – N45, 000 per month.
Application Closing Date
- Not Specified.
How to Apply for Cross Country Recruitment 2019-2020
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment