CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London is available for students who wish to pursue their studies at the SOAS University of London.
The SOAS University of London is offering this scholarship to international students that have shown interest in the institution and also wish to be part of ever-growing institutions student and alumni body.
The scholarship’s main purpose is to help encourage international students for undergraduate and postgraduate studies.
Also, there are a few things to consider and understand before applying for the CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London, and also note that the CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London application form is free.
This article is for you if you have any of the following questions about the CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London:
- When will the CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London start?
- How can I access the CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London?
- Available scholarships at the SOAS University of London?
- The CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London for International Students.
- Any Latest information about the CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London?
- How Can I Apply for at CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London?
- Latest Updates on the CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London.
- The CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London closing date?
The CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London – Details
The Centre for the Study of Japanese Religions is providing the International Student Bursary award to eligible candidates who are willing to acquire a degree program at the University of London in the UK
The beneficiaries will get the sum worth up to £5,000 for one year for a full-time program. £5,000 will be awarded for part-time MA programs and £2,500 will be awarded for part-time research programs.
Eligible Countries: UK/EU and Overseas
Eligibility for CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London
- Candidates are required to provide proof in the statement of the admission application of their ability to make use of sources in Japanese.
- Applicants must possess an outstanding academic record.
- Candidates should possess an offer of admission to study the full or part-time taught master’s degree and research degree with an emphasis on Japanese Religions / Japanese Buddhism.
How to Apply for CSJR Bursary at SOAS University of London
- on-line Taught Masters application.
- Please visit this link for instruction on how to apply for a Research Degree (MPhil/Ph.D.)and for an online application.
- Interested applicants must apply for this scholarship via the on-line application form
You have to apply for this bursary award through the on-line application form which will commence on 23 January 2020.
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information
- Scholarship award applications should be submitted on or before 15:00 (UK time) on 7 May 2020.
- Candidates have to also submit a finished application to their program well in advance and then complete an application for the scholarship award. Please be aware that finished applications for admission can take up to 4 weeks to be deliberated on by the Department, although this time can differ depending on the time of year. You must be ready to wait up to 6 weeks in eventful periods. It is advised to apply for the program about six weeks prior to the scholarship award closing date.
- Late or unfinished scholarship award applications will not be given consideration.
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a scholarship directory. We do not own the scholarships we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the institution’s decision to offer a scholarship to any applicant. What we provide to the general public and our audience is available scholarships globally and the scholarship application process that can help you to be selected by your preferred institution.