Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019 is ongoing for Sales Executive position in the company. Check out the job description, requirements and how to apply here.
Cummins Inc., a worldwide power leader, is an establishment of harmonizing business units that scheme, manufacture, dispense and maintain diesel and natural gas engines and associated technologies, including controls, fuel systems, filtration, air handling, emission solutions, and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins presently employs roughly 48,000 people globally and serves clients in roughly 190 nations and territories through a network of roughly 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and roughly 6,800 dealer sites. Cummins Inc. is recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions have been asked around concerning the Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019:
- When will Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019 start?
- How can I apply for Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019?
- Is Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019 on?
- What are the requirements for Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019?
- Where can I obtain the Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019 form?
- What is the deadline for Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019?
- Is Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019 form out?
This post has all the information you need to apply successfully for these job positions.
Current Job Opening at Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019
- Sales Executive
Job Position: Sales Executive
Req ID: 190001WC
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type Experienced – Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Exempt – Experienced
- Oversees and advances customer relationships to attain sales goals within an allocated sales territory or account in a business to customer location.
- Sells company products and services by developing new prospects and existing accounts.
- Achieves sales targets and ensures customer satisfaction.
- Develops relationships to generate customer goodwill and loyalty.
- Supports negotiations according to company guidelines.
- Identifies, researches, and contacts prospective customers and builds positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business.
- Responds to customer concerns about the company and its products.
- Drives utilization of Cummins tools and processes (i.e. Customer Relationship Management, Customer focus Six Sigma).
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
- College, university, or equivalent Degree in Marketing, Sales or a related subject or equivalent industry experience required.
- Basic relevant work experience preferred.
- Customer emphasis – Developing strong customer relations and providing customer-centric solutions.
- Guarantees accountability – Holding self and others responsible to meet obligations.
- Plans and aligns – Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Action-oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Persuades – Using compelling arguments to gain the support and commitment of others.
- Instills trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Account Planning – Identifies objectives to drive the execution of business and/or account strategy by reviewing the status relative to where it needs to be an enabling tracking of progress against targets.
- Articulating Value Proposition – Interprets internal and external customer needs to be based on relevant application; explains and demonstrates products, solutions, and services to distinguish strengths and weaknesses to meet customer’s specific needs to differentiate against the competition.
- Instinctive Listening And Acclimatising Solutions – Interprets needs, expectations, or requests from clients, stakeholders, etc. into actionable solutions through dynamic listening and insight; chooses or comes up with solutions (e.g. procedure change, tool, product, service, etc.) to meet or surpass the clients’ or stakeholders’ needs or anticipations or to provide value.
- Sales Forecasting – Collects and assesses customer data from internal and external sources; compares against historical data to determine useful inputs and create a forecast of future consumption patterns.
- Sales Pipeline Management – Plans proactively for the successful execution of account/territory-level sales strategies and plans based on the current pipeline; evaluates pipeline health (size, contents, progress); adjusts sales strategy, plans, or high effect undertakings consequently; as relevant coaches sellers in order to attain sales
Job Recruitments In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Sales Executive – Cummins Inc. Recruitment 2019
- 6th June 2019