Jumia Nigeria recruitment is ongoing for the role of a Customer Relationship Manager. This post provides you with the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for this role.
Jumia is Africa’s foremost internet consortium, with already over 3,000 staff in over 20 African nations and enormous successes such as Jumia, Jumia Food, Jumia Travel, Jumia House, Jumia Deals, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders providing a great mix of local and international talents and is supported by MTN, Rocket Internet, Millicom, Orange, Axa, Goldman Sachs & CDC.
They are presently searching for gifted people with a passion for developing markets and Africa to become a part of their team and embark on their thrilling journey in the position described below.
Frequently asked questions about Jumia Nigeria Recruitment:
- When will Jumia Nigeria Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Jumia Nigeria Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Jumia Nigeria Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Jumia Nigeria Recruitment?
- Is Jumia Nigeria Recruitment form out?
Please find the answers to these questions in the post below.
Current Job Opening at Jumia Nigeria
- Customer Relationship Manager
Job Position: Customer Relationship Manager
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- As a Customer Relationship Manager, You must have a pioneer mindset, ambitious, hardworking and have a deep-rooted understanding of CRM strategy and execution.
- You strongly believe in constantly testing new ideas, to innovate and optimize.
- You are flexible and forward thinking who easily connect with new people.
In Particular, you will:
- Manage the overall marketing strategy on how Jumia communicates every day the commercial planning to its consumers to generate sales, increase engagement and boost loyalty.
- To outline an operational roadmap of marketing communications appropriately to the Commercial Planning contribution coming from the commercial crew and from Customer Insights.
- Arrange, advance, and enhance communications to regularly improve customer conversion and retaining KPIs through all the platforms on each Email, SMS, Push notifications, web notices by AB testing content and timing.
- Set-up revenue targets per day, campaigns and channels and make sure targets are met every day.
- Analyze daily performance and make decisions accordingly:
- Report performance to senior management on a regular basis explaining why and how.
- Inspire the wording content for all the communications accordingly to market innovation, Jumia brand guidelines and knowledge of marketing.
- Earn the love of our customers by being relevant at each step of communications content making.
- Lead and coach team members to grow their skills and ownership.
- Demonstrate a capacity to propose innovation to set up.
- Coordinate with different departments to make sure high-quality content production and campaign generation.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years’ experience with a solid foundation in Digital or CRM project management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English
- Advanced level of computer literacy in Microsoft Office packages & HTML
- Fast learning ability and accurate attention to details
- Systematic and methodical approaches
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks Self-motivated and result driven
Also, Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Jumia’s Offer for Customer Relationship Manager
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- A unique opportunity of having a strong impact in building the African e-commerce sector
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team
- An unmatched personal and expert growth as our longer-term goal is to train the next cohort of leaders
- 4th June 2019