Customer Service Assistant at AXA Mansard – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Customer Service Assistant in the ongoing AXA Mansard job recruitment.
Customer Service Assistant at AXA Mansard – About Position
AXA Mansard is one of the leading Financial Institutions in Nigeria that has been providing world-class financial services over the years.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Customer Service Assistant
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Attends to all walk-in customers, assisting them with their complaints, inquiries, and concerns in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that all services to Customers are done within the specified turnaround time
- Creates further interest in the company’s products by enlightening Customers on other services offered
- Processes payment for all walk-in sales and renewals.
- Assists with Admin and facility management issues at the Agency office
- Carries out any other assignment delegated by the Agency Manager
Other Activities aside Key Responsibilities
- Submits weekly/monthly prospects list to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Generating Leads from high earning customers and to the office manager which should result in sales.
- Cross-selling of policies to existing and walk-in customers.
- Sales of all policies at their discretion to customers other than the ones who walk into the Centre which attracts sales commission
- Provide assistance for booking and renewing policies with the underwriting teams
- A Polytechnic National Diploma in any related course
- 0-2 years’ experience in a Customer Service role
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Sound knowledge of insurance
- Ability to use a computer system and necessary work tools such as MS Word and MS Excel
- Sound verbal communication and strong written communication skills
- Good negotiation skills.
- Candidates should reside around Ikeja axis.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
- Berger Paints Nigeria Job Recruitment
- British High Commission (BHC) Job Recruitment
- Paystack Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Cornerstone Insurance Job Recruitment
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB) Job Recruitment
- Citibank Nigeria Vacancies
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Recruitment
- Svelte Global Company Job Vacancies
- Comercio Cloud Computing Job Recruitment
- Genesis Cinemas Job Recruitment
- Sahel Consulting Agriculture & Nutrition Limited (SCANL) Job Recruitment
- International Housing and Construction Job Recruitment
- Proxynet Communications Job Vacancies
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment
- Microsoft Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Sigma Consulting Group Job Vacancies
- International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment
How to apply for Customer Service Assistant at AXA Mansard
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- 29th February 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.