Dragnet Solutions Recruitment is ongoing for the position of Customer Service Manager. We have provided information on the requirements and how to apply for this role.
Dragnet Solutions Limited’s client, a 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding services, is presently looking to engage the services of a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position described below.
These questions have been asked frequently by job seekers concerning the Dragnet Solutions Recruitment:
- How can I apply for Dragnet Solutions Recruitment?
- When will Dragnet Solutions Recruitment start?
- Is Dragnet Solutions Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for Dragnet Solutions Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the Dragnet Solutions Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for Dragnet Solutions Recruitment?
- Is Dragnet Solutions Recruitment form out?
Find the answers to these questions below.
Current Job Opening at Dragnet Solutions Recruitment
- Customer Service Manager
Job Position: Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Job Descriptions for Customer Service Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- The company is in search of an individual who is keen on service orientation and has good listening ears and a strong resolve to solve problems.
- The Successful candidate will need to establish a profitable client relationship geared towards revenue generation, excellent customer service process and procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Manage the relationship in terms of operational updates between the Company’s Operations and Clients.
Key Responsibilities for Customer Service Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Ensure that clients are handled in a professional manner and that they are provided with accurate information about service provided
- Develop and implement customer service process and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Receive and track reports on clients’ pipeline, open quotes, and complaints
- Ensure client issues are handled throughout the job implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements.
- Read instruction from the PO to have a clear understanding of the nature of the job.
- Advise suppliers to ensure PFI details are correct and adequate and meet NSC import requirement
- Ensure the pre-clearing process is completed before dispatching to operations.
- Real-time update of internal systems and database (intranet) with the progress of all jobs (projects).
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Coordinate the customer service team to maintain a customer-focused attitude
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines to the HR department at the end of the month
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying training needs
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
Other Requirements for Customer Service Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ relevant experience
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager or a relevant role
- Sound knowledge of Logistics Industry
- Ability to communicate effectively with the team and to tailor communication to different personalities and communication style
- Ability to build strategy and plans to handle all types of requests and critical issues
- Ability to persuade clients without using manipulation
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management Software
- Readiness to always provide solutions to clients’ unresolved issues
- Ability to resolve clients’ complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to insight-fully engage clients
- Ability to interact with clients and maintain long-lasting relationships and give the highest satisfaction
- Ability to express a customer-centric attitude
- Ability to constantly motivate team
- Possess keenness to understand the Company’s business solutions and link to clients’ requirements
N150,000- N 200,000 with commission
- 11th May 2019
How To Apply for Customer Service Manager
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment