McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment is ongoing for Customer Service Officer. We have included information in this post that will guide you on the requirements, eligibility and how to apply for the position.
Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited is a complete service Management consulting, Recruitment and Business Training Organisation that allows business prominence and efficacy through customer-focused innovative solutions. The company is recruiting to fill the position described below.
These questions below are some of the questions asked by prospective applicants of McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment.
- How can I apply for McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment?
- When will McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment start?
- Is McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment form?
- What is the deadline for McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment?
- Is McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment form out?
We have provided answers to these questions in this post. Please read on.
Current Job opening at McTimothy Associates Consulting Recruitment
- Customer Service Officer
Job Position: Customer Service Officer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Description for Customer Service Officer at McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- The company is searching for a customer-oriented service agent.
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a link, offer product/services information and get to the bottom of any emergent complications that the customer accounts might face with precision and adeptness.
- The finest CSRs are sincerely enthusiastic to help customers.
Job Responsibilities for Customer Service Officer at McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- Handle great amounts of incoming calls
- Create sales leads
- Recognize and evaluate customers’ needs to attain satisfaction
- Construct viable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive correspondence
- Offer precise, valid and comprehensive information by using the right methods/tools
- Attain personal/customer service team sales targets and call management quotas
- Process customer complaints, provide suitable solutions and options within the time limits; follow up to ensure a solution.
- Maintain records of customer relations, manage customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication processes, rules, and policies
- Take the extra initiative to engage clienteles
Job Requirements for Customer Service Officer at McTimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- BA degree/HND in Mass Communication, and similar disciplines.
- 2 years in Customer Service Jobs. Applicants must live on the Island
- Demonstrated customer support experience or experience as a client service agent
- Track record of the over-achieving allocation
- Robust phone contact handling skills and effective listening
- Understanding of CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and capability to adapt/respond to diverse types of characters
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Capabilities to multi-task, prioritize, and administer time efficiently.
Jobs In Nigeria You Can Also Apply For:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Customer Service Officer
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should forward their Applications with comprehensive Cover Letters, Resumes and daytime telephone contact numbers to [email protected]
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment