Customer Success Associate at OkadaBooks – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Customer Success Associate in the ongoing OkadaBooks job recruitment.
Customer Success Associate at OkadaBooks – About Position
OkadaBooks is a cluster of fun and resourceful people who are proactively generating solutions in the publishing space… problem-solvers who work autonomously and regularly deliver results that affect domestic and foreign authors/publishers, while driving forward their reading and writing culture.
They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Job Title: Customer Success Associate
Job Type: Full-time
- Writing documentation to help users help themselves (all the documentation on our help site is written and maintained by the support team: https://zapier.com/help/)
- Managing customer interactions, complaints, and relationships via our CRM tool (Freshdesk)
- Organizing creative digital and offline events geared towards helping authors and readers have the best experience with OkadaBooks.
- Onboarding new users and authors
- Testing new product additions and old product fixes, and giving final approval for live deployment.
- Resolving low-level tech issues and interface with the tech team and customers on escalated issues.
- Representing the organization on radio shows, panels and TV interviews where applicable.
- Driving product growth & decisions based on learnings from interactions with customers.
- Having fun
- You’re empathetic to users and can easily put yourself in their shoes.
- You love solving problems. Every customer is different, many times radically so.
- Has great communication and customer service skills.
- Has a flexible and resourceful attitude to work challenges.
- Is comfortable working in a startup organization that’s growing and evolving.
- Is proficient in the use of G-suite.
- Connections to the African literary community is an added bonus.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- OkadaBooks Job Recruitment
- La Fayette MfB Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Vacancies
- Julius Berger Nigeria Job Recruitment
- CapitalCorp Limited Job Recruitment
- Nestle Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Fan Milk Plc Job Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Company Job Recruitment
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- First Bank of Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Society for Family Health (SFH) Job Vacancies
- Crestflow Energy Job Recruitment
- Flour Mills of Nigeria Job Openings
- PUNCH Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Management FIRST Job Recruitment
- British American Tobacco Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Egbin Power Job Recruitment
- CARE International Job Recruitment
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Openings
How to apply for Customer Success Associate at OkadaBooks
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- 14th March 2020
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.