Customer Support Manager at Interswitch Group – Here are the requirements and how to apply for the position of Customer Support Manager in the ongoing Interswitch Group job recruitment.
Customer Support Manager at Interswitch Group – About Position
Interswitch is a unified digital payments and commerce corporation that enables the electronic flow of money as well as the trade of value among individuals and organizations on an apt and constant basis. The company commenced operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments handling, and have gradually advanced into an integrated payment services corporation, building and handling payment infrastructure as well as supplying innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, they provide exclusive career opportunities for individuals competent in playing vital roles and adding value in an inventive and fun environment.
Interswitch is currently hiring to fill the position described below.
Job Title: Customer Support Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Manages a significant operational area for the organization
Policy Development & Implementation:
- Develop procedures and interprets and apply policies for the area of expertise to achieve specified outputs, or advise the wider business on application of policy, then monitor implementation of those procedures within the organization.
Budgeting & Costing:
- Deliver a budget for an area of the organization or conduct complex analyses on budget progress in other areas of the organization.
Data Collection & Analysis:
- Conduct research using primary data sources and select information needed for the analysis of key themes and trends.
- Deliver small-scale or medium-scale projects while working within an established program management plan.
- Manages a medium customer service area or several discrete customer service sections with guidance from senior colleagues, developing and delivering activities and solving complex issues to meet customer service standards.
- General Education University (First degree)
- General Experience – Experience enables job holder to deal with the majority of situations and to advise others (Over 3 years to 6 years)
- Experience of supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes (13 months to 3 years)
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment
- MTN Nigeria Job Recruitment
- Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Job Recruitment
- HealthPlus Limited Job Recruitment
- Dangote Group Job Recruitment
- Kimberly Ryan Job Recruitment
- Sahara Group Job Recruitment
- Sales Force Consulting Job Recruitment
- Guinness Nigeria Job Openings
- Aldelia Group Job Recruitment
- Anheuser-Busch InBev Job Recruitment
- Rural Homes Job Recruitment
- Vincintoire Limited Job Recruitment
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Recruitment
- OPEC Job Recruitment
- World Bank Group Job Recruitment
- Ericsson Nigeria Job Vacancies
- AXA Mansard Job Vacancies
- British Council of Nigeria Job Openings
- Beacongate Limited Job Recruitment
How to apply for Customer Support Manager at Interswitch Group
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
- Not Specified
Trending on Jobs
- Latest Jobs In Nigeria
- Latest Jobs In Lagos
- Latest Jobs In Abuja
- Latest Jobs In Delta
- Latest Jobs In Oyo
- Latest Jobs In Port Harcourt
- Latest Jobs in Anambra
- Latest Jobs In Kano
- Latest Jobs In Kaduna
- Latest Jobs In Borno
- Latest Jobs In Sokoto
- Latest Jobs In Edo
- Latest Jobs In Jos
- Latest Jobs Across Nigeria
Trending on Scholarships
- Apply for Undergraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for MSc Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Ph.D. Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
- Apply for Postgraduate Scholarships in Canada, United States Of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Germany, Australia, China, Cyprus, North America, and Russia
Disclaimer: Careerintels is only a job directory, we do not own the jobs we publish on our platforms neither can we influence the HR or recruiting company’s decision. What we provide is the necessary pieces of information required for the job application process that can help you to be selected on the company’s recruitment program.