CWAY Group Recruitment is presently ongoing for the role of an Internal Control Supervisor. Find out the requirements and how to apply for this position.
CWAY Group is an international organization specialized in the production & wholesale supply of purified water, soft drinks, water dispensers, foods & beverages industry in nations of Africa & Asia. They are recruiting to fill the position described below.
Various questions have been asked as regards the CWAY Group Recruitment. Some of them are:
- When will CWAY Group Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for CWAY Group Recruitment?
- Is CWAY Group Recruitment form out?
- What is the deadline for CWAY Group Recruitment?
- Is CWAY Group Recruitment on?
- What are the requirements for CWAY Group Recruitment?
- Where can I obtain the CWAY Group Recruitment form?
These questions have all been addressed in this post. Please read through to find the information you desire.
Current job Opening at CWAY Group Recruitment
- Internal Control Supervisor
Job Position: Internal Control Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
- To review all Internal processes, systems, and policies and make recommendations. And make sure the threat to the business is reduced with a view of delivering development.
- Plan, organize and carry out the Internal Control function, including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Perform supervision functions, and reasonably ensure the realization of Management policy and objectives.
- Study the Company’s Internal Control specific functions, work plan and prioritize work system, propose internal control policies.
- Assists in establishing and improving the anti-fraud mechanism, and properly pay attention and check for possible fraud.
- Evaluate the rationality and effectiveness of the company’s internal control system, design and follow up on implementation and improvement of the internal control system.
- Formulate and implement the company’s annual internal control plans.
- Conduct special audit investigations on important issues in the company’s operation and management.
- Provide audit recommendations or consulting services for problems identified in the audit.
- Conduct auditing supervision on major disciplinary matters and propose suggestions for handling.
- Check the implementation of audit findings and improvement plans.
Recruitments in Nigeria You Can Also Apply For Here:
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
- B.Sc/HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years or more experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing in an FMCG Firm.
- Good knowledge of internal controls process and procedures
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to interpret figures and other financial information.
- Sound writing and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
Apply Here for Internal Control Supervisor
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to email@example.com using the Job title as the subject.