Oracle offers the world’s most comprehensive, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with over 370,000 customers comprising 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a diversity of sizes and industries in over 145 nations all over the globe. They are hiring to fill the following positions described below.
Top Government Jobs in Nigeria
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Planning Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- Federal Government Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment – Apply Now
- NUT Recruitment – Apply Now
- NERC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment – Apply Now
- NDDC Recruitment – Apply Now
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment – Apply Now
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment – Apply Now
- NABTEB Recruitment – Apply Now
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment – Apply Now
- NITDA Recruitment – Apply Now
- SON Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Now
- NIMASA Recruitment – Apply Now
- FMARD Recruitment – Apply Now
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here
Job Title: CX Applications Sales Representative
Job ref.: 190017D7
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Are you as passionate about the Cloud as we are? If so, we want to talk to you!
- Oracle already offers the broadest suite of cloud solutions and is introducing innovative new services every month. In applications, Oracle provides more enterprise cloud solutions than anybody else.
- If you are seeking to take a new step in your career by providing great effective, efficient, and commercially feasible solutions to your customers, then one of our CX Cloud sales positions could be your catalyst to success.
- We need you to be passionate, entrepreneurial, collaborative, a problem solver who thinks on their feet, who is innovative, has sold enterprise level software and believes in being consultative and having fun whilst you work.
- Experience in selling across all industry verticals would be highly prized for this role.
- Possessing a sense of humour in what can be a fast-paced environment helps, and the remuneration for your contribution comprise a greatly competitive base salary, commission and benefits package in addition to a progressive training program in a structured environment that is world class.
- Establish professional and deep relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Lead account planning process that develops account strategy, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Lead and manage the end-to-end sales process through engagement of appropriate resources such as Pre-Sales Consultants, Oracle Consulting, Executives, and Partners
- Deep understanding of customer’s business environment, and proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Pipeline development through a combination of phone calls, email campaigns, and market sector knowledge/intelligence
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline to hit and surpass goals within designated market sectors
- Come up with short-term results whilst sustaining long-term perspective to increase total revenue generation
- Accurate quarterly forecasting and revenue delivery
- Good experience selling enterprise CX or comparable client-interaction software solutions with a big software vendor, business associate or consulting firm
- Successful history of net-new direct business sales with proven ability to consistently deliver against targets
- Credibility at all levels, including CXO
- Strong relationships in the Nigerian territory
- Good written, verbal, and presentation skills plus an active listener
- Creative with strong problem solving skills and the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment while focusing on the detail
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team including collaborating and potentially leading cross line-of-business opportunities.
- You will sell the business benefits of Oracle’s Cloud Customer Experience solution to business and technology executives.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- Markets a subcategory of product or services straight or through associates to a large number of identified accounts/non-named accounts/geographical domain (mainly Tier 3 accounts).
- Main job responsibility is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to potential and current customers. Run sales via forecasting, account strategy, account resource allocation, and planning. Come up with solution proposals covering all aspects of the application. Take part in the growth, presentation and sales of a value proposal. Bargain pricing and contractual agreement to finalise the sale. Pinpoint and come up with strategic alignment with important third party influencers.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very multifaceted, comprising the application of sophisticated technical/business talents in area of specialization. 8 years related experience comprising 7 years of sales experience. Successful sales track record.
- Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle*s competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player with strong interpersonal /communication skills. Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with prospects/customers. Travel may be needed. Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for CX Applications Sales Representative at Oracle Nigeria
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should: Click here to apply online
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment – Apply Here
- NNPC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Army Recruitment – Apply Here
- Npower Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment – Apply Here
- EFCC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment – Apply Here
- NIMC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nabda Recruitment – Apply Here
- NYSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- FRIN Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment – Apply Here
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment – Apply Here
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment – Apply Here
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here