DAAD EPOS International Program is available for international students who wish to pursue their studies in the country. We have offered details in this post on the eligibility for the scholarship and how to apply for the award.
Aptly qualified international candidates are encouraged to partake in the DAAD EPOS award program for International Students in Germany for the academic session 2020-2021.
The program is available for those exceptional students who desire to study the master’s degree program in development-related fields at certain universities in Germany.
Answers to the following questions concerning DAAD EPOS International Program have been provided in this post.
- How can I apply for DAAD EPOS International Program?
- When is the deadline for DAAD EPOS International Program?
- When will the application for DAAD EPOS International Program start?
- What are the benefits of DAAD EPOS International Program?
- What are the requirements for DAAD EPOS International Program?
University or Organization: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD)
Course Level: Postgraduate degree
Award: Educational fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Not known
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Germany
Eligibility for DAAD EPOS International Program
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from these countries are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in the development-related field
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to works either for a public authority or a state or private company in a developing country and, as such, is engaged in the planning and implementation of commands and projects with importance on development policies possessing a bearing on technological, economic or social sectors. Aspirant’s academic degrees should normally not be more than six years old. They must hold bachelor degree certificates.
How to Apply for DAAD EPOS International Program
For receiving this educational bursary, seekers are enforced to be enrolled in the master’s degree coursework at a selected university in Germany. After taking affirmation, aspirants will receive an application number for further communication with the university.
For being accepted to this studentship, seekers are needed to hold a bachelor’s degree (normally four years) in a related subject and have completed an academic degree with far above average results (upper third) and typically a minimum of two years of applicable professional experience after the first-degree program (bachelor).
- Supporting Credentials: Should attach the bachelor’s degree certificate with cum GPA, module handbook or a transcript of the courses in your undergraduate studies, other credentials (for example of your internship, semester abroad, essay).
- Language Requirement: You are required to provide a valid language certificate that meets the minimum language level requirement.
Benefits of DAAD EPOS International Program
The scholarship award will offer the educational fund for your studies.