Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020 is on-going. Interested and qualified applicants can send in their applications. This post will provide every necessary information and guide about the application requirements and process.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational organization founded and owned by Aliko Dangote. It happens to be the biggest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the biggest on the African continent. With more than 30,000 employees, it generated revenue of over US$4.1 billion in 2018. The company was established in 1981 as a trading company importing sugar; rice; cement; fisheries and other consumer goods for distribution and circulation in the Nigerian market. It commenced manufacturing in the 1990s. It now owns and runs over 18 subsidiaries from 10 African countries.
Several questions are being asked about the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020. Some of these questions include:
- Is the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020 currently on?
- Is the application form for the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020 out?
- How can I get the form for the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- How can I apply for the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What are the requirements for the Dangote Recruitment 2019-2020?
- What experiences are required for the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- When is the deadline for the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020?
- Where can I find reliable and updated information on the Dangote Recruitment 2019-2020?
These questions and many others will be answered in this post. Also, more detailed information will be provided to guide candidates through the application process and requirements for the Dangote Group Recruitment 2019-2020.
Vacancies at Dangote Group Recruitment
- Electrician Generator
- Generator Mechanic
- Diesel Supervisor
- Diesel Engineer
- Diesel Manager
- Data Clerk
- Mechanic, Air Conditioners Vehicle
- Panel Beater
- Automobile Mechanic
- Workshop Engineer
- Store Keeper
- Auto Electrician
- Workshop Manager
- Possession of B.Sc/HND/NCE/OND in a related field of study from a reputable institution.
- Maximum of 35 years of age.
- Applicants should have a West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in at least 3 subjects with English inclusive and not less than Passes in 2 other subjects or
- National Examination Council NECO or General Certificate of Education GCE Ordinary Level with Passes in 4 subjects gotten in one sitting or 5 subjects gotten in two sittings with the English Language inclusive.
- National Diploma (ND) awarded by a reputable institution of learning. National Certificate of Education (NCE) obtained from a renowned institution of education or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in 2 subjects gotten in one sitting or 3 subjects gotten in two sittings.
- Proficient in the use of a computer.
Also, Apply for Federal Government vacancies and jobs in Nigeria Here:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
Not interested in this particular job? See other jobs here
How to Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment
Interested and Qualified candidates should click here to apply