United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) functions in some of the world’s difficult locations so as to access the world’s most disadvantaged children. UNICEF is devoted to save lives, defend rights, help fulfill the potential of children. In over 190 countries and areas, we fight and work for every child, everywhere, everyday to create a better world for them.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Job Vacancies
- SIMS Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Ede Job Vacancies
- Federal Polytechnic Kaura Namoda Job Vacancies
- Mercy Corps Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Federal University Wukari Job Vacancies
- Translators Without Borders (TWB) Job Vacancies
- 9mobile Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Delta State University Teaching Hospital Oghara (DELSUTH) Job Vacancies
- Imo State Government Job Vacancies
- Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Job Vacancies
- WTS Energy Job Vacancies
- RTI International Job Vacancies
- Breakthrough Action-Nigeria Job Vacancies
- Tempkers Limited Job Vacancies
- Lifespring Technology Job Vacancies
- Women for Women International (WfWI) Job Vacancies
- Cascade Synergy Limited Job Vacancies
- Amber Residence Job Vacancies
Table of Contents
Job Position: Health Systems Strengthening – Data Consultant
Job Number: 527374
Work Type: Consultancy
- Make one report outlining the results of scoping missions to select States and selection of LGAs, wards and communities.
- Report documenting the processes undertaken per State, LGA, ward including the management reviews, integrated responses taken by management and linked with community action, tracking results and solutions.
- Report outlining an analysis of trends for specific results by ward, LGA, State from baselineand tracking the progress and results linked to the integrated action.
- Qualitative case studies completed for the selected ward including outlining key processes that worked, challenges and lessons learnt.
- Report providing insights into models of intervention for integrated action bringing together management and community levels
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Minimum of 8 years or more experience working in programs for improving primary health care.
- Prior experience with community work linked with the primary health care is an advantage.
- Proven ability to design projects and having experience with integrated management and community responses for results in primary health care.
- A Master’s Degree in Management, Public health, Health Promotion or related fields.
- Credible experience in working with the UN is an added advantage.
- Experience and an understanding of Nigeria and working with Government and key stakeholders is an added advantage.
- Experience in similar projects working on management responses for improving primary health care outcomes and community level work in different settings.
- Fluency in oral and written English is required.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
Access our competency framework at: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/files/UNICEF_Competencies.pdf
How to Apply for Data Consultant – Health Systems Strengthening at United Nation International Children Emergency Fund (UNICEF)
Qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
November 11, 2019
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here