The International Organization for Migration (IOM) was founded in the year 1951. It is the topmost inter-governmental organization in the area of migration and it liaises with governmental, inter-governmental and non-governmental partners. IOM is devotes to advancing humane and orderly migration for the benefit of everyone. This is achieved by rendering services and giving advice to governments and migrants.
Ongoing Recruitments You Can Also Apply For Here:
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Job Vacancies
- JEF Security Services Limited Job Vacancies
- Viju Industries Nigeria Limited Job Vacancies
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Vacancies
- Smart Partners Consulting Job Vacancies
- Hazon Holdings Job Vacancies
- Libra Motors Limited Job Vacancies
- Arion Energy Services Limited Job Vacancies
- WootLab Job Vacancies
- Cornerstone Insurance Plc Job Vacancies
- UN Women Job Vacancies
- Traders of Africa Job Vacancies
- Imo International Health Systems Job Vacancies
- Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Vacancies
- Airtel Africa Job Vacancy
- Konga Nigeria Job Vacancy
- HR Leverage Africa Job Vacancies
- CWAY Group Job Vacancies
- Enterprise Communication Limited Job Vacancies
- Phyatex International Job Vacancies
Job Position: Data Enumerator – Katsina & Sokoto
SVN No.: CFCV2019.131
Locations: Katsina & Sokoto
IOM Classification: Hourly Basis
Type of Appointment: 3 months
- Collect data and provide support to relevant partners on data collection based on the DTM methodology and tools following a pre-established schedule.
- Monitor and evaluate the DTM operations, identifying areas of improvement and enhanced efficiency.
- Be responsible for sending the information collected on the field to the Field Operation Assistant on a timely manner.
- Triangulating collected data based on DTM methodology with relevant partners.
- Carrying out rapid registration where needed.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
State Government Recruitment in Nigeria:
- Imo State Government Recruitment
- Delta State Government Recruitment
- Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Lagos State University Job Vacancies
- Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment
- LASEMA Recruitment
- Kano State Government Recruitment
- OAU Recruitment
- Certificate / Diploma / Dregree in relevant field.
- Experience in the field of humanitarian assistance is an advantage.
- Experience in data collection and statistic is an advantage.
- Minimum of two years for university diploma or a year for degree.
- Experience in humanitarian field, NGO, INGO is mandatory.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain integrity in performing responsibility assigned.
- Trusted by the community, with certain maturity in making decisions, widely acceptedand respected.
- Possess good leadership skills and ability to explain instructions clearly.
- Good knowledge in English, Hausa, Kanuri and other native languages.
How to Apply for Data Enumerator at International Organization for Migration (IOM)
Qualified candidates are invited to forward their Applications via email to: HRNIGERIA@iom.int using the job position as the subject of the email.
December 1, 2019.
Take A Tour:
Also, Apply for Federal Government jobs in Nigeria:
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Recruitment
- EFCC Recruitment
- Defense Intelligence Agency Recruitment
- NIMC Recruitment
- Nabda Recruitment
- NYSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Customs Service Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- FRIN Recruitment
- Nigerian Airforce DSSC Recruitment
- Nigerian Immigration Service Recruitment
- SSS DSS Nigeria Recruitment
- P-YES Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- NAPTIP Recruitment
- NBMA Recruitment
- Nigerian Broadcasting Commission Recruitment
- National University Commission Recruitment
- Nigerian Prison Service Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- NIA Recruitment
- FEPA Recruitment
- FIRS Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Federal Task Force Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment
- VIO Recruitment
- FCSC Nigeria Recruitment
- National Planning Commission Recruitment
- Federal Government Recruitment
- Nigerian Breweries Recruitment
- NUT Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Nigerian Gas Company Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- Nigerian Railway Corporation Recruitment
- National Bureau of Statistics Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- Security Exchange Commission Recruitment
- NITDA Recruitment
- SON Nigeria Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
Not interested in these particular jobs? See other jobs here